what is the best way to do so without major blood loss?
I figured the little toe, but my doctor was like no, could severe an artery
any ideas?
thanks guys
what is the best way to do so without major blood loss?
I figured the little toe, but my doctor was like no, could severe an artery
any ideas?
thanks guys
what is the best way to do so without major blood loss?
I figured the little toe, but my doctor was like no, could severe an artery
any ideas?
thanks guys
now now, bws77, that could get a little bloody![]()
btw ,bws, are you black or white?![]()
now now, bws77, that could get a little bloody![]()
btw ,bws, are you black or white?![]()
what is the best way to do so without major blood loss?
I figured the little toe, but my doctor was like no, could severe an artery
any ideas?
thanks guys
what is the best way to do so without major blood loss?
I figured the little toe, but my doctor was like no, could severe an artery
any ideas?
thanks guys
what is the best way to do so without major blood loss?
I figured the little toe, but my doctor was like no, could severe an artery
any ideas?
thanks guys
what is the best way to do so without major blood loss?
I figured the little toe, but my doctor was like no, could severe an artery
any ideas?
thanks guys
