Posted:
#1
I take lunesta and melotonin to sleep at night. But I'm out of lunesta until Monday, so can I double up the melotonin to 10 mg for just 2 nights?
thanks guys
I take lunesta and melotonin to sleep at night. But I'm out of lunesta until Monday, so can I double up the melotonin to 10 mg for just 2 nights?
thanks guys
I take lunesta and melotonin to sleep at night. But I'm out of lunesta until Monday, so can I double up the melotonin to 10 mg for just 2 nights?
thanks guys
I take lunesta and melotonin to sleep at night. But I'm out of lunesta until Monday, so can I double up the melotonin to 10 mg for just 2 nights?
thanks guys
I take lunesta and melotonin to sleep at night. But I'm out of lunesta until Monday, so can I double up the melotonin to 10 mg for just 2 nights?
thanks guys
