Posted:
#1
Hi all,
I say this as football season coming and we've had a several months of reflection now. Some have lost a bunch of $, most lost some $, and few made $ as it is I'm sure from football. Personally I've done better on other sports BUT we all love the gladiator style sport of American football and can't stop, won't stop, and who the f--- wants to stop anyway?!?!
Anyway, with preface aside doing anything different with your wagering strategy this year? Betting dogs, 2 way money line parlays, etc??
List ideas, etc. here!
God Bless us all!!!??
I say this as football season coming and we've had a several months of reflection now. Some have lost a bunch of $, most lost some $, and few made $ as it is I'm sure from football. Personally I've done better on other sports BUT we all love the gladiator style sport of American football and can't stop, won't stop, and who the f--- wants to stop anyway?!?!
Anyway, with preface aside doing anything different with your wagering strategy this year? Betting dogs, 2 way money line parlays, etc??
List ideas, etc. here!
God Bless us all!!!??
