Since winning 18k in January I’ve totally bottomed out losing it all back plus about another 12k. I just can’t catch a break. Every time I bet big I lose and it’s so frustrating. Idk I think I’m done but it’s just so hard to stop especially when you’ve lost this much. It’s hard to walk away knowing they got the best of me. Idk. My advice to any 21 year old that feels like he has the system down to calm down and stop betting. Wish someone would have told me that 10 years ago.
Fml lost everything
Since winning 18k in January I’ve totally bottomed out losing it all back plus about another 12k. I just can’t catch a break. Every time I bet big I lose and it’s so frustrating. Idk I think I’m done but it’s just so hard to stop especially when you’ve lost this much. It’s hard to walk away knowing they got the best of me. Idk. My advice to any 21 year old that feels like he has the system down to calm down and stop betting. Wish someone would have told me that 10 years ago.
Plenty of people told you that, you just didn't listen. Now is as good a time as any to quit. And remember the only difference between you and everyone else in this board, is you admit you lose. EVERY single person loses in the long run. EVERYONE
Plenty of people told you that, you just didn't listen. Now is as good a time as any to quit. And remember the only difference between you and everyone else in this board, is you admit you lose. EVERY single person loses in the long run. EVERYONE
@Coondog567
Didnt I tell you?
You told me a lot of things
Yeah and you don't listen
Look I took a shot and I missed. You see all the shots but you never have the balls to play one.
Balls ? You little punk. I play for money, not for thrill. I got Alimony, bills. My kids eat. I got balls enough not to go chasing some pipe dream...
@Coondog567
Didnt I tell you?
You told me a lot of things
Yeah and you don't listen
Look I took a shot and I missed. You see all the shots but you never have the balls to play one.
Balls ? You little punk. I play for money, not for thrill. I got Alimony, bills. My kids eat. I got balls enough not to go chasing some pipe dream...
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
