Just smashed a waterbug and the motherf***er had wings. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I hate these friggin things , now I gotta pick it up to throw it out
Flying water bugs AHHHHHHHHHHH
Views: 376
Posts: 5
Posted:
#2
So i've got a house in the Pac NW. The other day I had to run a coyote off. I thought I was gonna have to plunge my sharpened "Lord of the Flies" stick into him but yeah, insects suck.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
So i've got a house in the Pac NW. The other day I had to run a coyote off. I thought I was gonna have to plunge my sharpened "Lord of the Flies" stick into him but yeah, insects suck.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
