The 5-1-7 hit in order 3 times the past week, including last night. Not only that, it hit in order on Aug. 6th too. Those numbers can't possibly hit again this month right? They did, midday today, though sorry to say they came in 1-5-7. I play the 1-5-7, it's the very first $290 I won when I moved here way back when and I cashed a box last week. However, I did not play them today because no way these numbers are coming right back, for the 5th time in 23 days. They did, still scratching my head...![]()
Florida lottery Pik 3 anamoly
Views: 131
Posts: 2
Posted:
#1
"I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
The 5-1-7 hit in order 3 times the past week, including last night. Not only that, it hit in order on Aug. 6th too. Those numbers can't possibly hit again this month right? They did, midday today, though sorry to say they came in 1-5-7. I play the 1-5-7, it's the very first $290 I won when I moved here way back when and I cashed a box last week. However, I did not play them today because no way these numbers are coming right back, for the 5th time in 23 days. They did, still scratching my head...![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
