Fish can't bite better than this!!! This was a total Surprise!
I've never broken 2 poles on a fishing trip. They must have been crappy poles or just not sufficient for the beauties they were catching.
We only keep fish for the neighbors since we don't eat fish (I know crazy right, living in Florida) & I'm told the triple tails they were catching are delicious.
Thanks for another great video Freddie.
I've never broken 2 poles on a fishing trip. They must have been crappy poles or just not sufficient for the beauties they were catching.
We only keep fish for the neighbors since we don't eat fish (I know crazy right, living in Florida) & I'm told the triple tails they were catching are delicious.
Thanks for another great video Freddie.
I've never broken 2 poles on a fishing trip. They must have been crappy poles or just not sufficient for the beauties they were catching. We only keep fish for the neighbors since we don't eat fish (I know crazy right, living in Florida) & I'm told the triple tails they were catching are delicious. Thanks for another great video Freddie.
Hey Midnight! I read on some of the comment thread that they said he did not have his equipment in the right place. He had it on his waistline and people stated that those kinds of poles are supposed to go under your arm. My thought process was the same as yours in that he must have bought them at Temu. There is nothing like a good piece of seabass or smoked salmon to make a great meal. Hope that you and yours are doing well.
I've never broken 2 poles on a fishing trip. They must have been crappy poles or just not sufficient for the beauties they were catching. We only keep fish for the neighbors since we don't eat fish (I know crazy right, living in Florida) & I'm told the triple tails they were catching are delicious. Thanks for another great video Freddie.
Hey Midnight! I read on some of the comment thread that they said he did not have his equipment in the right place. He had it on his waistline and people stated that those kinds of poles are supposed to go under your arm. My thought process was the same as yours in that he must have bought them at Temu. There is nothing like a good piece of seabass or smoked salmon to make a great meal. Hope that you and yours are doing well.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
- MLB Playoffs 16,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,368
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
