I yawned at this when I saw it aired several years back on HBO.
We're not the best country in the world yet everyone and their mothers wants to move here.
Outside of the USA, I could only live in Canada, Australia or anywhere in Britain.
If I could speak any kind of Nordic language, it would be a country in Scandinavia. Now those guys are on point; Denmark, Sweden, Finland or Norway. I'll take any of them.
Liberal BS written by the Commie person Sorkin.
I yawned at this when I saw it aired several years back on HBO.
We're not the best country in the world yet everyone and their mothers wants to move here.
Outside of the USA, I could only live in Canada, Australia or anywhere in Britain.
If I could speak any kind of Nordic language, it would be a country in Scandinavia. Now those guys are on point; Denmark, Sweden, Finland or Norway. I'll take any of them.