Well after struggling this winter start work at a year round restaurant as a Line cook. Good opportunity to sustain a livable wage in this area. Start tomorrow. Wish me luck. Things are improving for my self finally.
Finally landed a nice Job
Well I start today at 2 thank you friends for the support. I hope to make a great first day impression. I worked in Fine dining before . But up here most established 4 star restaurants are seasonal. Tourism industry here supports many seasonal jobs but few year round employment opportunity.
should be at least new and interesting. Sunday and Monday the restaurante.
Well I start today at 2 thank you friends for the support. I hope to make a great first day impression. I worked in Fine dining before . But up here most established 4 star restaurants are seasonal. Tourism industry here supports many seasonal jobs but few year round employment opportunity.
should be at least new and interesting. Sunday and Monday the restaurante.
Got through the audition. On schedule now 5 8 Tuesday through Sunday 2-10 will change with the lunch counter opening for summer... seems like a nice group. Terrible winter. But it planned out ok. Getting a little old to be at square 1 and reclimbing to prosperity. Have something for it all bought a Volvo for my fiancée have my pick up and tools still. Picked up a Chevy blazer I plan to flip and kept the rent paid
Got through the audition. On schedule now 5 8 Tuesday through Sunday 2-10 will change with the lunch counter opening for summer... seems like a nice group. Terrible winter. But it planned out ok. Getting a little old to be at square 1 and reclimbing to prosperity. Have something for it all bought a Volvo for my fiancée have my pick up and tools still. Picked up a Chevy blazer I plan to flip and kept the rent paid
Got through the audition. On schedule now 5 8 Tuesday through Sunday 2-10 will change with the lunch counter opening for summer... seems like a nice group. Terrible winter. But it planned out ok. Getting a little old to be at square 1 and reclimbing to prosperity. Have something for it all bought a Volvo for my fiancée have my pick up and tools still. Picked up a Chevy blazer I plan to flip and kept the rent paid
Sokay bud. I'm older too as are a lot of us vets. Starting new is perfectly fine and it's never too late in this life.
Got through the audition. On schedule now 5 8 Tuesday through Sunday 2-10 will change with the lunch counter opening for summer... seems like a nice group. Terrible winter. But it planned out ok. Getting a little old to be at square 1 and reclimbing to prosperity. Have something for it all bought a Volvo for my fiancée have my pick up and tools still. Picked up a Chevy blazer I plan to flip and kept the rent paid
Sokay bud. I'm older too as are a lot of us vets. Starting new is perfectly fine and it's never too late in this life.
Well after struggling this winter start work at a year round restaurant as a Line cook. Good opportunity to sustain a livable wage in this area. Start tomorrow. Wish me luck. Things are improving for my self finally.
I highly respect anyone who works hard for a living, so I wish you nothing but success and happiness! And they say that if you find a job you truly love, work becomes play! In any case, keeps a person going :-)
Well after struggling this winter start work at a year round restaurant as a Line cook. Good opportunity to sustain a livable wage in this area. Start tomorrow. Wish me luck. Things are improving for my self finally.
I highly respect anyone who works hard for a living, so I wish you nothing but success and happiness! And they say that if you find a job you truly love, work becomes play! In any case, keeps a person going :-)
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
