What % of covers is female
Females
I only know of one who actively posts, Jules, NHL forum. Used to be a girl around alot "Sportschick," I think, or something like that, hadn't seen her around in a few years though. Other than them...
I only know of one who actively posts, Jules, NHL forum. Used to be a girl around alot "Sportschick," I think, or something like that, hadn't seen her around in a few years though. Other than them...
There was only one , the parlay queen but the incels here ran her off bc of her government name Momique Vag.....She does the simulcast at Woodbine Mohawk race track and writes for the covers website ..
There was only one , the parlay queen but the incels here ran her off bc of her government name Momique Vag.....She does the simulcast at Woodbine Mohawk race track and writes for the covers website ..
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
- MLB Playoffs 16,083
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,367
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
