This is a DAMN travesty in 2025!
Fed-up teacher quits with shocking warning: 'These kids can't even read!'
WOW! How sad
Evidently, it has gotten worse than when I was in the workforce.
I remember reviewing resumes with horrendous cover letters that contained incomplete sentences, wrong verb tenses etc. It would make me think...if this is the best that you can do when you are applying for a job, how bad will it be if I ever hired you.
People are quick to blame the education system but at the top of the "blame" list for me begins with the parents.
Damn...
WOW! How sad
Evidently, it has gotten worse than when I was in the workforce.
I remember reviewing resumes with horrendous cover letters that contained incomplete sentences, wrong verb tenses etc. It would make me think...if this is the best that you can do when you are applying for a job, how bad will it be if I ever hired you.
People are quick to blame the education system but at the top of the "blame" list for me begins with the parents.
Damn...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,747
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,569
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,678
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,064
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,343
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,212
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,493
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
