Me, I'd go October and possibly November & December at a push
Soccer season in full swing , NHL starts up in Oct, & starting to heat up, playoffs, NBA preseason for some real degen action, European hockey (which I have just started betting in the last year) has plenty of mid week and Friday night action
Oh and also mention your worst month for me probably January a lot of winter breaks in tough weather conditions lots of postponed games and voided bets but do like to focus on that time of year
Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
and why
Me, I'd go October and possibly November & December at a push
Soccer season in full swing , NHL starts up in Oct, & starting to heat up, playoffs, NBA preseason for some real degen action, European hockey (which I have just started betting in the last year) has plenty of mid week and Friday night action
Oh and also mention your worst month for me probably January a lot of winter breaks in tough weather conditions lots of postponed games and voided bets but do like to focus on that time of year