Contacted FanDuel about when they will get their NJ online book up and running. Was told that it will be SOON. What does that mean? I live only 10 minutes from the Meadowlands sports book but I can't keep driving there to make bets if I win or lose. The online betting is where the big money will be so I really can't see the hold up. Draft Kings got their site up in about one week after they got the OK from the state so why the delay with FanDuel? Betfair has a web site that take bets from the rest of the world and since they own FanDuel what's the problem? My betting on sports would triple if the online site was running, so come on FanDuel let's get it running now!!!
FanDuel online sportsbook
Contacted FanDuel about when they will get their NJ online book up and running. Was told that it will be SOON. What does that mean? I live only 10 minutes from the Meadowlands sports book but I can't keep driving there to make bets if I win or lose. The online betting is where the big money will be so I really can't see the hold up. Draft Kings got their site up in about one week after they got the OK from the state so why the delay with FanDuel? Betfair has a web site that take bets from the rest of the world and since they own FanDuel what's the problem? My betting on sports would triple if the online site was running, so come on FanDuel let's get it running now!!!
They are preventing many people going broke in August...they want peoples bankrolls to last until October, then by Haloween...trick or treat...everyones broke again.
They are preventing many people going broke in August...they want peoples bankrolls to last until October, then by Haloween...trick or treat...everyones broke again.
If draftkings earn a billion dollars, then why they do not give prizes for free contest? I don't like to play for nothing but I don't give money to them. Never pay a penny.
If draftkings earn a billion dollars, then why they do not give prizes for free contest? I don't like to play for nothing but I don't give money to them. Never pay a penny.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
