They are a scam for people that are too lazy to do the research. I spend a total of about 1 hour total every day and consistently win money. Yes I use a few optimizers (the algorithm page), they are free and on quite a few sites.
I also use Vegas lines, weather, and so on and combine them. These sites are no different than betting lines, well I actually have a chance to win haha.
You don't win betting any sport but baseball, nobody does unless you bet middles. I have also been good at baseball but am even better after using the optimizers to pick value players.
They are a scam for people that are too lazy to do the research. I spend a total of about 1 hour total every day and consistently win money. Yes I use a few optimizers (the algorithm page), they are free and on quite a few sites.
I also use Vegas lines, weather, and so on and combine them. These sites are no different than betting lines, well I actually have a chance to win haha.
You don't win betting any sport but baseball, nobody does unless you bet middles. I have also been good at baseball but am even better after using the optimizers to pick value players.