• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Fake ID's

    pinoy1da
    earthWake
    Messier-11
    cd329
    Degenerate
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 12143
    Posts: 24
     
    pinoy1da
    pinoy1da
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 6156
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 1:48 AM ET #1

    Anyone ever have/used one?
    Any stories?
    How much trouble can happen if I used it at a casino or to get alcohol?

    I obtained one and wanna hit up the casino. It's a state id not a drivers license.

    Ty
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Anyone ever have/used one?
    Any stories?
    How much trouble can happen if I used it at a casino or to get alcohol?

    I obtained one and wanna hit up the casino. It's a state id not a drivers license.

    Ty
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 2:00 AM ET #2

    Haha I got a funny story. It wasn't a fake ID but it was my brothers ID. (My name is Matt, his name is Brett.)

    I was 16 at the time and used his ID to go to an indian Casino with some of my friends.(He was 18, so it wasn't much of a stretch and we look like twins.) Anyway, after putting in a 24 hour + session at the poker table, taking some addy and smokin some blunts I was pretty out of it. So after I'm done playing, I want to go back up to my room and realize I don't have my room key. So I go to the front desk and tell the guy that I don't have my room key. He says no problem, I just need your name so I can call your room and have your friend come down. I was pretty out of it, this is how I respond....

    No problem, my name is Matt...no no no wait I mean my name is Brett.

    The guy looks at me baffled, and says "you don't even know your own name?"

    I say, I'm sorry sir its been a really long night and I can't even think straight. I'm pretty sure he knew I was lying but gave me the benefit of the doubt and let me go on my way..close call.

    I'm not sure what happens if you get caught using a "fake id" but I really feel like it is worth it if you are under 21. Just act confident, and remember you didn't just committ a murder. Even if you get caught your life isnt over, youll just get in some trouble (worst case scenario.)

    Good luck

    Reply

    Haha I got a funny story. It wasn't a fake ID but it was my brothers ID. (My name is Matt, his name is Brett.)

    I was 16 at the time and used his ID to go to an indian Casino with some of my friends.(He was 18, so it wasn't much of a stretch and we look like twins.) Anyway, after putting in a 24 hour + session at the poker table, taking some addy and smokin some blunts I was pretty out of it. So after I'm done playing, I want to go back up to my room and realize I don't have my room key. So I go to the front desk and tell the guy that I don't have my room key. He says no problem, I just need your name so I can call your room and have your friend come down. I was pretty out of it, this is how I respond....

    No problem, my name is Matt...no no no wait I mean my name is Brett.

    The guy looks at me baffled, and says "you don't even know your own name?"

    I say, I'm sorry sir its been a really long night and I can't even think straight. I'm pretty sure he knew I was lying but gave me the benefit of the doubt and let me go on my way..close call.

    I'm not sure what happens if you get caught using a "fake id" but I really feel like it is worth it if you are under 21. Just act confident, and remember you didn't just committ a murder. Even if you get caught your life isnt over, youll just get in some trouble (worst case scenario.)

    Good luck

     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 2:11 AM ET #3

    state id will already draw some red flags. good luck with that
    Reply
    state id will already draw some red flags. good luck with that
     
    pinoy1da
    pinoy1da
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 6156
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 3:00 AM ET #4

    Funny story lol what Indian casino? Was it in cali?

    Thanks earth and messier :D
    Reply
    Funny story lol what Indian casino? Was it in cali?

    Thanks earth and messier :D
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23776
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 3:35 AM ET #5

    state id isnt gonna help. casinos and bars want to see drivers licenses

    hope you didnt pay alot for that thing
    Reply
    state id isnt gonna help. casinos and bars want to see drivers licenses

    hope you didnt pay alot for that thing
     
    Degenerate
    Degenerate
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 5165
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 4:12 AM ET #6

    Unless you are speaking from knowledge of working at a casino or knowing of ones that don't accept State IDs I find that hard to believe. It is the default and primary form of ID. But since pretty much everyone has a license to drive they have a drivers license which is technically a State ID that also shows you are licensed to drive.

    Point being if anyone looks at you wierd when you hand it to them, feel free to look at them the same way for not knowing what a State ID is.
    Reply
    Unless you are speaking from knowledge of working at a casino or knowing of ones that don't accept State IDs I find that hard to believe. It is the default and primary form of ID. But since pretty much everyone has a license to drive they have a drivers license which is technically a State ID that also shows you are licensed to drive.

    Point being if anyone looks at you wierd when you hand it to them, feel free to look at them the same way for not knowing what a State ID is.
     
    slikstiks99
    slikstiks99
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 4:25 AM ET #7

    You must roll with a real ID of somebody else.

    Then if you get caught you can say that you are holding it for a friend or worse case scenario you get charged with unlawful use of an ID.

    When you get caught with a straight up fake then you get worse fines and punishment. Like 500+ in fines and you lose your drivers license for a while.

    If you have a straight up fake then put it in your shoe after you use it and then say you used someone of age's and then gave it back.
    Reply
    You must roll with a real ID of somebody else.

    Then if you get caught you can say that you are holding it for a friend or worse case scenario you get charged with unlawful use of an ID.

    When you get caught with a straight up fake then you get worse fines and punishment. Like 500+ in fines and you lose your drivers license for a while.

    If you have a straight up fake then put it in your shoe after you use it and then say you used someone of age's and then gave it back.
     
    Randisist
    Randisist
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 3158
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 6:33 AM ET #8

    When using a fake state ID and they look at you funny... Tell them you would be glad to show them your license IF the state had not taken it when it was suspended... If asked why it was suspended... Tel them "bullshit traffic tickets"...
    Reply
    When using a fake state ID and they look at you funny... Tell them you would be glad to show them your license IF the state had not taken it when it was suspended... If asked why it was suspended... Tel them "bullshit traffic tickets"...
     
    Gunners
    Gunners
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3392
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 8:32 AM ET #9

    Be careful at casinos.  I was just at the Harrah's in New Orleans and they scanned my ID twice, with two different machines, before letting me step foot inside.  And I'm 29.  Then they did the same to my 56 year old dad.  so if you think you'll pass that test with your ID, feel free.  But then if you win some money and you go to cash out a significant sum and you look like a little kid, expect some more scrutiny.

    As far as buying beer, you can probably make your ID work at any grocery store.  I don't know the liquor laws in CA, though.  If you guys have special state-run stores that sell liquor, they will probably catch you eventually. 

    I got caught with a fake NJ license in college.  I was in Virginia for a concert and we were going to an "after-concert" late night concert.  completely honest here, I hadn't had a drink all night and I was the designated driver.  I was 20.  We walked into this bar and they asked for IDs and I showed mine.  it was a good fake that had worked for about 2 years.  The guy took one look at it and handed it to a guy sitting next to him that was an undercover police officer that said, "I know this is a fake.  Want to admit this is a fake or do you want me to run it through this scanning system to prove it to you?"  I said, "Ok, you can have it and I'll leave."  He said, "no you won't, you will be placed under arrest."  so he wrote me up my court order and said "see you in court, please leave."  I paid $1500 for a lawyer and used my prayer for judgement and so long as I didn't do anything wrong for a year nothing shows up on my record.  and that was that. 

    Reply

    Be careful at casinos.  I was just at the Harrah's in New Orleans and they scanned my ID twice, with two different machines, before letting me step foot inside.  And I'm 29.  Then they did the same to my 56 year old dad.  so if you think you'll pass that test with your ID, feel free.  But then if you win some money and you go to cash out a significant sum and you look like a little kid, expect some more scrutiny.

    As far as buying beer, you can probably make your ID work at any grocery store.  I don't know the liquor laws in CA, though.  If you guys have special state-run stores that sell liquor, they will probably catch you eventually. 

    I got caught with a fake NJ license in college.  I was in Virginia for a concert and we were going to an "after-concert" late night concert.  completely honest here, I hadn't had a drink all night and I was the designated driver.  I was 20.  We walked into this bar and they asked for IDs and I showed mine.  it was a good fake that had worked for about 2 years.  The guy took one look at it and handed it to a guy sitting next to him that was an undercover police officer that said, "I know this is a fake.  Want to admit this is a fake or do you want me to run it through this scanning system to prove it to you?"  I said, "Ok, you can have it and I'll leave."  He said, "no you won't, you will be placed under arrest."  so he wrote me up my court order and said "see you in court, please leave."  I paid $1500 for a lawyer and used my prayer for judgement and so long as I didn't do anything wrong for a year nothing shows up on my record.  and that was that. 

     
    Randisist
    Randisist
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 3158
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 9:35 AM ET #10

    Bottom line is... Risk what you can afford to lose.

    First know what can happen if you are caught... Short term... Fines and time incarcerated... Long term... Only one applicant having a criminal record when two people are applying for a job can be a deciding factor... Personal term... Family and loved ones disappointment in your judgement and maturity.

    Then ask yourself if the consequences of being caught outweigh the reward if you are not caught. 
    Reply
    Bottom line is... Risk what you can afford to lose.

    First know what can happen if you are caught... Short term... Fines and time incarcerated... Long term... Only one applicant having a criminal record when two people are applying for a job can be a deciding factor... Personal term... Family and loved ones disappointment in your judgement and maturity.

    Then ask yourself if the consequences of being caught outweigh the reward if you are not caught. 
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 9:42 AM ET #11

    Yeah. Of course.

    Get a license from one of your friends older brothers or something.

    You need a real license that looks a little bit like you. If you can't get that done, don't bother. You'll waste your time.

    Reply

    Yeah. Of course.

    Get a license from one of your friends older brothers or something.

    You need a real license that looks a little bit like you. If you can't get that done, don't bother. You'll waste your time.

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 9:44 AM ET #12

    Dont sweat all of the BS unless you're on parole or something. If you're a normal young kid that has never been in trouble you'll be fine if shit hits the fan. IMHO.
    Reply
    Dont sweat all of the BS unless you're on parole or something. If you're a normal young kid that has never been in trouble you'll be fine if shit hits the fan. IMHO.
     
    Sharkysden
    Sharkysden
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2003
    Posts: 3722
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 9:52 AM ET #13

    I used to make them but that was 15 years ago.  I had a database of 7 different states, I knew everything they look for to see if it was a fake.  I had a partner in the beginning then we split ways but we both still made them, he had his database and I had mine.  

    One of our friends died driving drunk and his fake ID was from my friends database.  I stopped making them after that.  

    I had a lot of close calls, had one taken away once and turned down a couple times.  But, now days they can be scanned, technology is a lot better.  The federal book has pictures of all state DL's and ID's so it better be flawless.  

    I have a few good stories but one that comes to mind is I used to carry 3 states at one time.  I went to a bar once that was notorious for letting minors in and the bouncer turned down my ID.  I was pissed so I went out side then figured, fuck it, I'll just use another one.  Went back in with another and the same bouncer let me in.  
    Reply
    I used to make them but that was 15 years ago.  I had a database of 7 different states, I knew everything they look for to see if it was a fake.  I had a partner in the beginning then we split ways but we both still made them, he had his database and I had mine.  

    One of our friends died driving drunk and his fake ID was from my friends database.  I stopped making them after that.  

    I had a lot of close calls, had one taken away once and turned down a couple times.  But, now days they can be scanned, technology is a lot better.  The federal book has pictures of all state DL's and ID's so it better be flawless.  

    I have a few good stories but one that comes to mind is I used to carry 3 states at one time.  I went to a bar once that was notorious for letting minors in and the bouncer turned down my ID.  I was pissed so I went out side then figured, fuck it, I'll just use another one.  Went back in with another and the same bouncer let me in.  
     
    DickyR
    DickyR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 3108
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 11:11 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by pinoy1da:

    Anyone ever have/used one?
    Any stories?
    How much trouble can happen if I used it at a casino or to get alcohol?

    I obtained one and wanna hit up the casino. It's a state id not a drivers license.

    Ty

    I knew this place was full of 16 year old losers. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoy1da:

    Anyone ever have/used one?
    Any stories?
    How much trouble can happen if I used it at a casino or to get alcohol?

    I obtained one and wanna hit up the casino. It's a state id not a drivers license.

    Ty

    I knew this place was full of 16 year old losers. 
     
    John_Drama
    John_Drama
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 1868
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 11:11 AM ET #15

    I have my brother my ID when he was in college. He was a D-1 Athlete and when he went to the doorman at the bar. The bouncer said this isn't your ID... I know who you are and ended up letting him in anyways.
    Reply
    I have my brother my ID when he was in college. He was a D-1 Athlete and when he went to the doorman at the bar. The bouncer said this isn't your ID... I know who you are and ended up letting him in anyways.
     
    pinoy1da
    pinoy1da
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 6156
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 12:11 PM ET #16

    Thanks.

    It's not a fake I'd that I had someone make and I payed but its my cousins is who is like 3 yrs older than me haha
    Reply
    Thanks.

    It's not a fake I'd that I had someone make and I payed but its my cousins is who is like 3 yrs older than me haha
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 12:40 PM ET #17

    When you get a DWI. You lose your DL. You get a state ID to have in the meantime. It is no big deal. If anyone asks tell them to fuck themself on needing a DL for age verification. Because for age verification, a state ID is just as legit as a DL.

    I have never had a problem using a state ID anywhere. I had 3 DWI's back in the day.

    Also from experience when I was 19 I got busted in a ABC sting using a ID that was not mine. My charge was possesion of fraudulent identification which carries a felony charge which seems scary. But buying alcohol and shit is a slap on the wrist for a kid and it will just cost a few bucks and probation, no biggy

    Just make sure you are not using fake ids during your probation

    Reply

    When you get a DWI. You lose your DL. You get a state ID to have in the meantime. It is no big deal. If anyone asks tell them to fuck themself on needing a DL for age verification. Because for age verification, a state ID is just as legit as a DL.

    I have never had a problem using a state ID anywhere. I had 3 DWI's back in the day.

    Also from experience when I was 19 I got busted in a ABC sting using a ID that was not mine. My charge was possesion of fraudulent identification which carries a felony charge which seems scary. But buying alcohol and shit is a slap on the wrist for a kid and it will just cost a few bucks and probation, no biggy

    Just make sure you are not using fake ids during your probation

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 12:40 PM ET #18



    Nick Papagiorgio
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply


    Nick Papagiorgio
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 1:16 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by pinoy1da:

    Funny story lol what Indian casino? Was it in cali?

    Thanks earth and messier :D

    Turning Stone in New York

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by pinoy1da:

    Funny story lol what Indian casino? Was it in cali?

    Thanks earth and messier :D

    Turning Stone in New York

     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 1:23 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunners:

    Be careful at casinos.  I was just at the Harrah's in New Orleans and they scanned my ID twice, with two different machines, before letting me step foot inside.  And I'm 29.  Then they did the same to my 56 year old dad.  so if you think you'll pass that test with your ID, feel free.  But then if you win some money and you go to cash out a significant sum and you look like a little kid, expect some more scrutiny.

    As far as buying beer, you can probably make your ID work at any grocery store.  I don't know the liquor laws in CA, though.  If you guys have special state-run stores that sell liquor, they will probably catch you eventually. 

    I got caught with a fake NJ license in college.  I was in Virginia for a concert and we were going to an "after-concert" late night concert.  completely honest here, I hadn't had a drink all night and I was the designated driver.  I was 20.  We walked into this bar and they asked for IDs and I showed mine.  it was a good fake that had worked for about 2 years.  The guy took one look at it and handed it to a guy sitting next to him that was an undercover police officer that said, "I know this is a fake.  Want to admit this is a fake or do you want me to run it through this scanning system to prove it to you?"  I said, "Ok, you can have it and I'll leave."  He said, "no you won't, you will be placed under arrest."  so he wrote me up my court order and said "see you in court, please leave."  I paid $1500 for a lawyer and used my prayer for judgement and so long as I didn't do anything wrong for a year nothing shows up on my record.  and that was that. 

    I would not use it to gamble.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunners:

    Be careful at casinos.  I was just at the Harrah's in New Orleans and they scanned my ID twice, with two different machines, before letting me step foot inside.  And I'm 29.  Then they did the same to my 56 year old dad.  so if you think you'll pass that test with your ID, feel free.  But then if you win some money and you go to cash out a significant sum and you look like a little kid, expect some more scrutiny.

    As far as buying beer, you can probably make your ID work at any grocery store.  I don't know the liquor laws in CA, though.  If you guys have special state-run stores that sell liquor, they will probably catch you eventually. 

    I got caught with a fake NJ license in college.  I was in Virginia for a concert and we were going to an "after-concert" late night concert.  completely honest here, I hadn't had a drink all night and I was the designated driver.  I was 20.  We walked into this bar and they asked for IDs and I showed mine.  it was a good fake that had worked for about 2 years.  The guy took one look at it and handed it to a guy sitting next to him that was an undercover police officer that said, "I know this is a fake.  Want to admit this is a fake or do you want me to run it through this scanning system to prove it to you?"  I said, "Ok, you can have it and I'll leave."  He said, "no you won't, you will be placed under arrest."  so he wrote me up my court order and said "see you in court, please leave."  I paid $1500 for a lawyer and used my prayer for judgement and so long as I didn't do anything wrong for a year nothing shows up on my record.  and that was that. 

    I would not use it to gamble.

     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2011 - 5:29 PM ET #21

    my littler brother and his friends order them online thru this id chief company that is based out of china. Seems like most young kids are using this these days. Do some research on it and maybe go that route. Your best bet is paying someone older you know for an old id of theirs that looks somewhat like you. Those are flawless for the most part
    Reply
    my littler brother and his friends order them online thru this id chief company that is based out of china. Seems like most young kids are using this these days. Do some research on it and maybe go that route. Your best bet is paying someone older you know for an old id of theirs that looks somewhat like you. Those are flawless for the most part
     
    pinoy1da
    pinoy1da
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 6156
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2011 - 4:12 PM ET #22

    Ty to all! :)
    Funny stories too hahaha. Comedy
    Reply
    Ty to all! :)
    Funny stories too hahaha. Comedy
     
    pinoy1da
    pinoy1da
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 6156
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2011 - 4:15 PM ET #23

    Damn gunners that's cray. Ya I'm not gonna risk it. I got less than a yr till I'm legal all around the worrrrllllldddd lol. Ty man
    Reply
    Damn gunners that's cray. Ya I'm not gonna risk it. I got less than a yr till I'm legal all around the worrrrllllldddd lol. Ty man
     
     
    belowzero
    belowzero
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2022
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2022 - 3:44 PM ET #24

    @pinoy1da

     https://shrinke.me/v9owk6Z3

    Reply

    @pinoy1da

     https://shrinke.me/v9owk6Z3

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,834
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 439
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,590
    • MLB Playoffs 16,470
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,120
    • PART DEUX 115
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,378
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,228
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.