Anyone play on these? ... Ive been screwed over by a couple book ... one I played on for years ... I like the Idea of betting exchanges, cuz I figure there is no incentive to F me over ... Fairlay only makes money off fee from deposits and withdraws ... So I would assume they would want as many people as possible putting money on the site and taking it off.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Anyone play on these? ... Ive been screwed over by a couple book ... one I played on for years ... I like the Idea of betting exchanges, cuz I figure there is no incentive to F me over ... Fairlay only makes money off fee from deposits and withdraws ... So I would assume they would want as many people as possible putting money on the site and taking it off.