Agree totally with the above points regarding sandwich shops. They have no business serving up crappy fare. Subway, Jimmy Johns, Quiznos or any place that pre slices their meats will not get my business. I'd rather pay an extra buck or two for a quality sub from a deli. These other places are just disgusting.
As for corporate pizza we all know it's garbage from the lower end sits Hungry Howies and Litte Ceasars all the way to Papa Johns, they all suck.
Help support your local joint, even if it's to take advantage of a weekday carry out. Down here in the 561 it's common to find deals $7.99 for a large 1 topping.
The only knock on a local joint can be inconsistency. That can be caused by many factors. From the cheese, dough or even the guy who makes the pizza.
Now once in a while, and I mean once in a blue moon if there is an offer I will get a Papa J. That sauce is a good accompaniment to solidify a mediocre pie. Just saying.
The debate is getting heated lol
Agree totally with the above points regarding sandwich shops. They have no business serving up crappy fare. Subway, Jimmy Johns, Quiznos or any place that pre slices their meats will not get my business. I'd rather pay an extra buck or two for a quality sub from a deli. These other places are just disgusting.
As for corporate pizza we all know it's garbage from the lower end sits Hungry Howies and Litte Ceasars all the way to Papa Johns, they all suck.
Help support your local joint, even if it's to take advantage of a weekday carry out. Down here in the 561 it's common to find deals $7.99 for a large 1 topping.
The only knock on a local joint can be inconsistency. That can be caused by many factors. From the cheese, dough or even the guy who makes the pizza.
Now once in a while, and I mean once in a blue moon if there is an offer I will get a Papa J. That sauce is a good accompaniment to solidify a mediocre pie. Just saying.
I feel like an idiot but I like Papa Johns better than most independent places that advertise as NY Pizzeria or homemade pizza
I guess the main reason is you can easily order online, get sides, drinks, and desserts at the same time, and I think it's pretty good. I also don't think those other places are very good, but maybe I just don't know pizza
I am ready to be crucified
I feel like an idiot but I like Papa Johns better than most independent places that advertise as NY Pizzeria or homemade pizza
I guess the main reason is you can easily order online, get sides, drinks, and desserts at the same time, and I think it's pretty good. I also don't think those other places are very good, but maybe I just don't know pizza
I feel like an idiot but I like Papa Johns better than most independent places that advertise as NY Pizzeria or homemade pizza
I guess the main reason is you can easily order online, get sides, drinks, and desserts at the same time, and I think it's pretty good. I also don't think those other places are very good, but maybe I just don't know pizza
I am ready to be crucified
Your right about not knowing pizza... Good pizza by a local za house does not need sides and deserts .. Unless you are a hog.. Great pizza is a meal and sides and dessert by itself...Pick up the phone and DIAL for god's sake.. It aint that hard.. Ordering za online... ... I want my za order being taken by a greasy Italian covered in flour not a computer... Dam kids today are lazy..
Be careful with the axe Eugene.
Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:
I feel like an idiot but I like Papa Johns better than most independent places that advertise as NY Pizzeria or homemade pizza
I guess the main reason is you can easily order online, get sides, drinks, and desserts at the same time, and I think it's pretty good. I also don't think those other places are very good, but maybe I just don't know pizza
I am ready to be crucified
Your right about not knowing pizza... Good pizza by a local za house does not need sides and deserts .. Unless you are a hog.. Great pizza is a meal and sides and dessert by itself...Pick up the phone and DIAL for god's sake.. It aint that hard.. Ordering za online... ... I want my za order being taken by a greasy Italian covered in flour not a computer... Dam kids today are lazy..
Your right about not knowing pizza... Good pizza by a local za house does not need sides and deserts .. Unless you are a hog.. Great pizza is a meal and sides and dessert by itself...Pick up the phone and DIAL for god's sake.. It aint that hard.. Ordering za online... ... I want my za order being taken by a greasy Italian covered in flour not a computer... Dam kids today are lazy..
1986 called and it wants it's abbreviation for pizza back
Quote Originally Posted by ArtSchlichterJr:
Your right about not knowing pizza... Good pizza by a local za house does not need sides and deserts .. Unless you are a hog.. Great pizza is a meal and sides and dessert by itself...Pick up the phone and DIAL for god's sake.. It aint that hard.. Ordering za online... ... I want my za order being taken by a greasy Italian covered in flour not a computer... Dam kids today are lazy..
1986 called and it wants it's abbreviation for pizza back