I have a website, an Instagram, a youtube channel and tiktok that exposes scammers in sportsbetting and poker. The website and IG have been around years, the other 2 pretty new. I require substantial proof before I expose someone and do it very bluntly. People always say Ill get sued etc, so before anyone does say that I am old, have parkinsons and diabetes, have absolutely no assets, no money, no wife, no kids, nothing, zip, literally nothing to lose . I do this with no benefit other than hoping to protect the community from these scammers.
I wont post the links unless a mod gives me permission as I am brand new here
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I have a website, an Instagram, a youtube channel and tiktok that exposes scammers in sportsbetting and poker. The website and IG have been around years, the other 2 pretty new. I require substantial proof before I expose someone and do it very bluntly. People always say Ill get sued etc, so before anyone does say that I am old, have parkinsons and diabetes, have absolutely no assets, no money, no wife, no kids, nothing, zip, literally nothing to lose . I do this with no benefit other than hoping to protect the community from these scammers.
I wont post the links unless a mod gives me permission as I am brand new here