Not sure where the experts come from but I think they are working the other side, example: Yesterday the experts picked Northeastern - 5 and Niagara -3, both teams lost out right. I just don't see the numbers they post. I'm no expert but I pick winners better then them. I would ask that you Do Not post any free picks (most are losers). I believe they are working for the MAN.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Not sure where the experts come from but I think they are working the other side, example: Yesterday the experts picked Northeastern - 5 and Niagara -3, both teams lost out right. I just don't see the numbers they post. I'm no expert but I pick winners better then them. I would ask that you Do Not post any free picks (most are losers). I believe they are working for the MAN.