The teachers I remember most were maggot shitheads, bullies, sex perverts and total punks...wish like hell I could go back and inflict some of the damage they perpetrated on me with their garbage...not to say their aren't good and caring teachers by and large probably there are...but all I remember are shitheaded scumbags
Everyone Ga-Ga over teachers
The teachers I remember most were maggot shitheads, bullies, sex perverts and total punks...wish like hell I could go back and inflict some of the damage they perpetrated on me with their garbage...not to say their aren't good and caring teachers by and large probably there are...but all I remember are shitheaded scumbags
I’m sure you had the shiny apple and wrote cursive stupendous
plus perfect attendance , did community service and worked with the deaf kids
certainly you worded your speech
with respect and kindness
and even helped Jeff from Special Ed wipe behind him
Where you find shittt
its laughable and simple to slander the masses and blast em with pistols
Your grandeur and bad words is the standard , the principle
even the Principal demanded you issue
a preamble to the class at the last dance , moved to tissues
for the tears near their eyes , their ears heard your wise
words I’m perturbed you’ve been murdered good bye.....
I’m sure you had the shiny apple and wrote cursive stupendous
plus perfect attendance , did community service and worked with the deaf kids
certainly you worded your speech
with respect and kindness
and even helped Jeff from Special Ed wipe behind him
Where you find shittt
its laughable and simple to slander the masses and blast em with pistols
Your grandeur and bad words is the standard , the principle
even the Principal demanded you issue
a preamble to the class at the last dance , moved to tissues
for the tears near their eyes , their ears heard your wise
words I’m perturbed you’ve been murdered good bye.....
had a few hotties.. Ms Romboli Big boobies juicey ass but too much makeup 4th grade.
Misses Moan.. Used to stay after school to get caught up on my homework. 10th grade. she used to touch your arm while she was explaining things. what a thrill.
9th grade Algebra was Mrs Parisi. no wonder why i just got by.
The latter 2 were East Islip High School and Boomer Esiason had Both of those teachers as well
![]()
had a few hotties.. Ms Romboli Big boobies juicey ass but too much makeup 4th grade.
Misses Moan.. Used to stay after school to get caught up on my homework. 10th grade. she used to touch your arm while she was explaining things. what a thrill.
9th grade Algebra was Mrs Parisi. no wonder why i just got by.
The latter 2 were East Islip High School and Boomer Esiason had Both of those teachers as well
![]()
The teachers I remember most were maggot shitheads, bullies, sex perverts and total punks...wish like hell I could go back and inflict some of the damage they perpetrated on me with their garbage...not to say their aren't good and caring teachers by and large probably there are...but all I remember are shitheaded scumbags
some of the males towards the males.
The teachers I remember most were maggot shitheads, bullies, sex perverts and total punks...wish like hell I could go back and inflict some of the damage they perpetrated on me with their garbage...not to say their aren't good and caring teachers by and large probably there are...but all I remember are shitheaded scumbags
some of the males towards the males.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
