I told you about the fool on the hill man, I tell you hes standing there still man--well heres another clue for you all, the Walrus was Paul
Ypu get it![]()
I told you about the fool on the hill man, I tell you hes standing there still man--well heres another clue for you all, the Walrus was Paul
Ypu get it![]()
I told you about the fool on the hill man, I tell you hes standing there still man--well heres another clue for you all, the Walrus was Paul
Ypu get it![]()
close on the verse.
I told you bout the The Fool On The Hill
I tell ya man he Lives in there still
But here's another place you can be
Listen to me.
Fixing a Hole in the Ocean
Try to make a Dove Tail Gun.
Looking through a Glass Onion
![]()
close on the verse.
I told you bout the The Fool On The Hill
I tell ya man he Lives in there still
But here's another place you can be
Listen to me.
Fixing a Hole in the Ocean
Try to make a Dove Tail Gun.
Looking through a Glass Onion
![]()
LSD on the scene , doses lethal
sweltering heat , snow on my scream , earlobes open , focusing on people
in the background I know what it is ,
the slow chill , the regal ,
Ringo hittin’ sticks on the dope , I’m closing in , it’s peaceful ,
3 blokes and a bitccch , the chosen ones , oh shittt ! it’s the Beatles !
way before the Monkees ,
they make Frampton look like pusssylips ,
a decade before crazy train and fuccckin Kiss the angelic play , the hooks , the crisp
crookedness
nothing’s perfect
but they sure are close
a weedpuff of the purpleness tongue paints the pure art prose…..
toast
to Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
beautiful music intertwined between a few fruitful and unusual minds mixed…..
LSD on the scene , doses lethal
sweltering heat , snow on my scream , earlobes open , focusing on people
in the background I know what it is ,
the slow chill , the regal ,
Ringo hittin’ sticks on the dope , I’m closing in , it’s peaceful ,
3 blokes and a bitccch , the chosen ones , oh shittt ! it’s the Beatles !
way before the Monkees ,
they make Frampton look like pusssylips ,
a decade before crazy train and fuccckin Kiss the angelic play , the hooks , the crisp
crookedness
nothing’s perfect
but they sure are close
a weedpuff of the purpleness tongue paints the pure art prose…..
toast
to Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
beautiful music intertwined between a few fruitful and unusual minds mixed…..
