Once again Espn wants you to pay money for bad sports. Most of the stuff they have on Espn + is sports I wouldn't even watch. There are some things that should be on one of their TV stations. Just to let everyone know today's English Community Shield soccer game is only on Espn+. But there are other sites you can watch this game for free.
livesport24.net
sportp2p.com
These web sites are only a couple but there a more that are out there.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Once again Espn wants you to pay money for bad sports. Most of the stuff they have on Espn + is sports I wouldn't even watch. There are some things that should be on one of their TV stations. Just to let everyone know today's English Community Shield soccer game is only on Espn+. But there are other sites you can watch this game for free.
livesport24.net
sportp2p.com
These web sites are only a couple but there a more that are out there.
I pay $3,400 per year for internet, iPhone and cable television bills before the rate will go up every year. Do the cable companies think that we watch 1,000 channels every day? I know they spend a billion dollars for filming the auto insurance, health and drug commercials from customers. Do not steal money from customers. Tell them to stop wasting money from customers. They steal your wasting money for commercials, sponsors and lavish parties.
#insuranceagentslivesmatter
MAGAm Yisrael Chai
Quote Originally Posted by TexanGambler:
I pay $3,400 per year for internet, iPhone and cable television bills before the rate will go up every year. Do the cable companies think that we watch 1,000 channels every day? I know they spend a billion dollars for filming the auto insurance, health and drug commercials from customers. Do not steal money from customers. Tell them to stop wasting money from customers. They steal your wasting money for commercials, sponsors and lavish parties.
Companies that continue to support the likes of Jemelle Hill (and the irrational screamer Steven A Smith) should be seriously questioned as to what their motives and agendas are...in the real world, people like these would have been shown the door a very long time ago if their employer was a stable work place.
MAGAm Yisrael Chai
Companies that continue to support the likes of Jemelle Hill (and the irrational screamer Steven A Smith) should be seriously questioned as to what their motives and agendas are...in the real world, people like these would have been shown the door a very long time ago if their employer was a stable work place.
I pay $3,400 per year for internet, iPhone and cable television bills before the rate will go up every year. Do the cable companies think that we watch 1,000 channels every day? I know they spend a billion dollars for filming the auto insurance, health and drug commercials from customers. Do not steal money from customers. Tell them to stop wasting money from customers. They steal your wasting money for commercials, sponsors and lavish parties.
Don't forget the $1,000,000 you cost your gambling partner... it's no wonder you can only afford $240 for insurance per year
Quote Originally Posted by TexanGambler:
I pay $3,400 per year for internet, iPhone and cable television bills before the rate will go up every year. Do the cable companies think that we watch 1,000 channels every day? I know they spend a billion dollars for filming the auto insurance, health and drug commercials from customers. Do not steal money from customers. Tell them to stop wasting money from customers. They steal your wasting money for commercials, sponsors and lavish parties.
Don't forget the $1,000,000 you cost your gambling partner... it's no wonder you can only afford $240 for insurance per year
Jemelle Hill is an open racist against da evil White Man. Liberal Disney will allow her hate to slide simply because she's a Black woman.
Stephen A may be obnoxious and a little arrogant, but at least he is entertaining.
Too bad ESPN dropped the NHL after the l. I used to love the music; brings me back to Devils Playoff Hockey when I was a kid. The boring trap glory days. Screw it, we were dominant!
Jemelle Hill is an open racist against da evil White Man. Liberal Disney will allow her hate to slide simply because she's a Black woman.
Stephen A may be obnoxious and a little arrogant, but at least he is entertaining.
Too bad ESPN dropped the NHL after the l. I used to love the music; brings me back to Devils Playoff Hockey when I was a kid. The boring trap glory days. Screw it, we were dominant!
Jemelle Hill is an open racist against da evil White Man. Liberal Disney will allow her hate to slide simply because she's a Black woman. Stephen A may be obnoxious and a little arrogant, but at least he is entertaining. Too bad ESPN dropped the NHL after the l. I used to love the music; brings me back to Devils Playoff Hockey when I was a kid. The boring trap glory days. Screw it, we were dominant!
They basically took Jemelle Hill off the air........She may make an appearance on "Around The Horn" once a week but thats about it........I do like Stephen A - he keeps things interesting...........But his sidekick Max Kellerman is awful
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Jemelle Hill is an open racist against da evil White Man. Liberal Disney will allow her hate to slide simply because she's a Black woman. Stephen A may be obnoxious and a little arrogant, but at least he is entertaining. Too bad ESPN dropped the NHL after the l. I used to love the music; brings me back to Devils Playoff Hockey when I was a kid. The boring trap glory days. Screw it, we were dominant!
They basically took Jemelle Hill off the air........She may make an appearance on "Around The Horn" once a week but thats about it........I do like Stephen A - he keeps things interesting...........But his sidekick Max Kellerman is awful