Hey guys! Y’all have seen me around and I am happy give my thoughts on this new product. Welder loves it! It’s not slow and laggy like DraftKings. Literally can maneuver throughout the app with incredible speed. (iPhone11) I am able to make multiple bets without having to wait for the thing to load. I love it. Was able to test the withdrawal time and I was given my PayPal refund within 30 minutes for the first one and 5 minutes for the second one. ESPN Bet gave me 4 $50 bonus bets for depositing money and playing just $1! The bet didn’t need to finish either. The moment I bet the $1 I was given the bonus bets! The deposit match is given to you over time at a rate of 5% for each wager which I never liked this type of deal but I’ll take it. I really just wanted the bonus bets. This app has had its welds inspected and has past the bend test! Good job ESPN, this app is great!! I’m not sure why I see some folks have had a hard time with their withdrawals. I’m sure they either haven’t verified completely OR if they used PayPal there isn’t a bank account attached to it. (Used to verify identity of the account holder) well, if anyone has any questions I’m happy to answer!!
-The Welder!!
ESPN Bet review
Hey guys! Y’all have seen me around and I am happy give my thoughts on this new product. Welder loves it! It’s not slow and laggy like DraftKings. Literally can maneuver throughout the app with incredible speed. (iPhone11) I am able to make multiple bets without having to wait for the thing to load. I love it. Was able to test the withdrawal time and I was given my PayPal refund within 30 minutes for the first one and 5 minutes for the second one. ESPN Bet gave me 4 $50 bonus bets for depositing money and playing just $1! The bet didn’t need to finish either. The moment I bet the $1 I was given the bonus bets! The deposit match is given to you over time at a rate of 5% for each wager which I never liked this type of deal but I’ll take it. I really just wanted the bonus bets. This app has had its welds inspected and has past the bend test! Good job ESPN, this app is great!! I’m not sure why I see some folks have had a hard time with their withdrawals. I’m sure they either haven’t verified completely OR if they used PayPal there isn’t a bank account attached to it. (Used to verify identity of the account holder) well, if anyone has any questions I’m happy to answer!!
-The Welder!!
@wildwelder303
This is the most frustrating site I have ever dealt with. I cannot get an answer back from anybody !!! It says I have no saved cc# for withdrawal, but it will pull it up easily when I deposit ?!
I have been calling for 2 days and can't get anyone to talk to !! %#$&
@wildwelder303
This is the most frustrating site I have ever dealt with. I cannot get an answer back from anybody !!! It says I have no saved cc# for withdrawal, but it will pull it up easily when I deposit ?!
I have been calling for 2 days and can't get anyone to talk to !! %#$&
I signed up Sunday, submitted id pic and facial recognition, prompted that they were verifying my identity since. Tried call back service never got a call. 2 days ago live chat with human, told they elevated my inquiry but nothing. Trying to take advantage of their free bet offer but at this point it’s becoming more of an ass pain.
I signed up Sunday, submitted id pic and facial recognition, prompted that they were verifying my identity since. Tried call back service never got a call. 2 days ago live chat with human, told they elevated my inquiry but nothing. Trying to take advantage of their free bet offer but at this point it’s becoming more of an ass pain.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
