i have 7 in a row with survivor i took kansas -4 but i really forgot about the fresno state vs coastal carolina game i LOVE FRESNO STATE minus 3 i have been betting my picks so im up a substantial amoun t
emb3
I’m not making the connection , like that last T , it’s like I’m thirsty and you’re handing me a glass half fulla lemons , but where’s the ice ? Where’s the tea ?
I’m like IceT from Colors , but what the fucck do I mean ?
Just that I strut through ya dreams and I’m nuts when I speak , interrupting every function that makes you have an assumption , disruptin’ your judgement , you been befuddled supreme
embiid3 I mean no trouble , I trust that you read , Do you wear glasses ? Damn I love Kansas , half these asssholes can’t even see ,
cuz they’re under the Covers mumblin’ displeased , with the air quality , how very ironic cuz they’re even too scared to fucckin’ breathe
not me
i get right outta bed , feet hit the ground with loud sounds , my steps , like a dinosaur on a stroll , first round Ding! and I go , cuz I’m Old School like havin’ a smoke holdin’ them rings on a rope ….ya know ?
I’m not making the connection , like that last T , it’s like I’m thirsty and you’re handing me a glass half fulla lemons , but where’s the ice ? Where’s the tea ?
I’m like IceT from Colors , but what the fucck do I mean ?
Just that I strut through ya dreams and I’m nuts when I speak , interrupting every function that makes you have an assumption , disruptin’ your judgement , you been befuddled supreme
embiid3 I mean no trouble , I trust that you read , Do you wear glasses ? Damn I love Kansas , half these asssholes can’t even see ,
cuz they’re under the Covers mumblin’ displeased , with the air quality , how very ironic cuz they’re even too scared to fucckin’ breathe
not me
i get right outta bed , feet hit the ground with loud sounds , my steps , like a dinosaur on a stroll , first round Ding! and I go , cuz I’m Old School like havin’ a smoke holdin’ them rings on a rope ….ya know ?
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
