You folks know i'm a rocker.. This Costello song is probably his best work
I enjoy it..
Yes I'm Baked
![]()
What's So Funny About Peace, Love & Understanding ???
When I think of this guy , I remember he played SNL around 1978 and he made his band stop playing after their first song ,and he said he did not want to do that song ,and he went into ' Radio Radio " and played with a lot a Passion. I can not remember the song he first did though.
What's So Funny About Peace, Love & Understanding ???
When I think of this guy , I remember he played SNL around 1978 and he made his band stop playing after their first song ,and he said he did not want to do that song ,and he went into ' Radio Radio " and played with a lot a Passion. I can not remember the song he first did though.
They kicked into "Less Than Zero" before cutting it off and driving into "Radio, Radio."
His best song? Hard to say.
I play bass so I might say "Detectives." Certainly has one of the coolest lines ever, "She's filing her nails while they're dragging the lake."
Pressed for an answer, "This Year's Girl?" "Lip Service?" "Shipbuilding?" Cover version - "Good Year for the Roses?"
Saw him live a dozen times, some with Squeeze, once front row center in Asbury Park. Tight band.
They kicked into "Less Than Zero" before cutting it off and driving into "Radio, Radio."
His best song? Hard to say.
I play bass so I might say "Detectives." Certainly has one of the coolest lines ever, "She's filing her nails while they're dragging the lake."
Pressed for an answer, "This Year's Girl?" "Lip Service?" "Shipbuilding?" Cover version - "Good Year for the Roses?"
Saw him live a dozen times, some with Squeeze, once front row center in Asbury Park. Tight band.
@VeritasAlways
They kicked into "Less Than Zero" before cutting it off and driving into "Radio, Radio." His best song? Hard to say. I play bass so I might say "Detectives." Certainly has one of the coolest lines ever, "She's filing her nails while they're dragging the lake." Pressed for an answer, "This Year's Girl?" "Lip Service?" "Shipbuilding?" Cover version - "Good Year for the Roses?" Saw him live a dozen times, some with Squeeze, once front row center in Asbury Park. Tight band.
My Squeeze song is ... Another Nail In My Heart
@VeritasAlways
They kicked into "Less Than Zero" before cutting it off and driving into "Radio, Radio." His best song? Hard to say. I play bass so I might say "Detectives." Certainly has one of the coolest lines ever, "She's filing her nails while they're dragging the lake." Pressed for an answer, "This Year's Girl?" "Lip Service?" "Shipbuilding?" Cover version - "Good Year for the Roses?" Saw him live a dozen times, some with Squeeze, once front row center in Asbury Park. Tight band.
My Squeeze song is ... Another Nail In My Heart
