- 4.0 27km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma 2016-01-07 08:37:11 UTC5.0 km
- 3.6 30km SW of Rio Dell, California 2016-01-07 08:29:28 UTC16.8 km
- 3.7 30km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma 2016-01-07 08:06:15 UTC5.0 km
- 3.3 31km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma 2016-01-07 08:02:31 UTC6.7 km
- 2.5 33km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma 2016-01-07 07:50:03 UTC7.9 km
earth quakes rocking Fair View Oklahoma
- 4.0 27km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma 2016-01-07 08:37:11 UTC5.0 km
- 3.6 30km SW of Rio Dell, California 2016-01-07 08:29:28 UTC16.8 km
- 3.7 30km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma 2016-01-07 08:06:15 UTC5.0 km
- 3.3 31km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma 2016-01-07 08:02:31 UTC6.7 km
- 2.5 33km NW of Fairview, Oklahoma 2016-01-07 07:50:03 UTC7.9 km
Gosh, it couldn't be all the "safe" fracking, could it?
Gosh, it couldn't be all the "safe" fracking, could it?
Gosh, it couldn't be all the "safe" fracking, could it?
Gosh, it couldn't be all the "safe" fracking, could it?
Google "Texas earthquakes due to fracking" and let me know if you get at least 26 quake................................
Google "Texas earthquakes due to fracking" and let me know if you get at least 26 quake................................
The people in OK & TX are taking one for the team ( the country at whole). We can thank the fracking industry for the low oil prices.
Rock & Roll !!
![]()
The people in OK & TX are taking one for the team ( the country at whole). We can thank the fracking industry for the low oil prices.
Rock & Roll !!
![]()
I don't know if I would take it to that extent... The frequency of the rocking & rolling w/ the advent of 'fracking should not be ignored.
Just an observation.
BTW, I invest in oil/gas, but this is just an observation......
I don't know if I would take it to that extent... The frequency of the rocking & rolling w/ the advent of 'fracking should not be ignored.
Just an observation.
BTW, I invest in oil/gas, but this is just an observation......
I'd wager my last cent that fracking has nothing to do with shaking the ground in Oklahoma. The core of earth is a lot deeper than an drill bit.
I'd wager my last cent that fracking has nothing to do with shaking the ground in Oklahoma. The core of earth is a lot deeper than an drill bit.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,891
- PART DEUX 156
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 845
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- Week 6 Money 8,432
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,263
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,256
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
