i am unable to confirm anything at this point but i have sources telling me Wade has signed with New York. Will update when more information becomes available.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
i am unable to confirm anything at this point but i have sources telling me Wade has signed with New York. Will update when more information becomes available.
I just saw a commercial where D. Wade is getting repeatedly dunked on by a goldfish, and at the end says, "Wait, {gasp, gasp} lemme catch my breath...."
Probably not a good PR move for an aging athlete looking to sign a new contract!!
I just saw a commercial where D. Wade is getting repeatedly dunked on by a goldfish, and at the end says, "Wait, {gasp, gasp} lemme catch my breath...."
sources saying he is being connected to Cavs currently; Knicks seems like a stretch, I'd bet another run in MIA even with the bad blood, but we will see.
sources saying he is being connected to Cavs currently; Knicks seems like a stretch, I'd bet another run in MIA even with the bad blood, but we will see.