You may not recognize the name but he was the bass player for one of the great rock bands of the 70s and 80s and one of my favs', ZZ Top. He was 72 and died in his home in Houston. No cause listed at this time. If you and your peeps were burning one and having a couple of cold beers ya' had to have a little ZZ Top at that party, these boyz' could flatout jam. You'll be missed Dusty, R.I.P. brutha'!
Dusty Hill R.I.P.
You may not recognize the name but he was the bass player for one of the great rock bands of the 70s and 80s and one of my favs', ZZ Top. He was 72 and died in his home in Houston. No cause listed at this time. If you and your peeps were burning one and having a couple of cold beers ya' had to have a little ZZ Top at that party, these boyz' could flatout jam. You'll be missed Dusty, R.I.P. brutha'!
Dusty Hill was 'bad to the bass bone' nothin' better than a well dressed man'
R.I.P my brother, wherever your drift has taken you.....
ZZTop high level concert volume that shook your soul, while dusty pounded your heart with his bass play...loudest concert I have ever witnessed
(1985 SuperDome New Orleans 80,000)![]()
Dusty Hill was 'bad to the bass bone' nothin' better than a well dressed man'
R.I.P my brother, wherever your drift has taken you.....
ZZTop high level concert volume that shook your soul, while dusty pounded your heart with his bass play...loudest concert I have ever witnessed
(1985 SuperDome New Orleans 80,000)![]()
Dusty Hill was 'bad to the bass bone' nothin' better than a well dressed man' R.I.P my brother, wherever your drift has taken you..... ZZTop high level concert volume that shook your soul, while dusty pounded your heart with his bass play...loudest concert I have ever witnessed (1985 SuperDome New Orleans 80,000)
Did you just make a George Thorogood reference in a ZZ Top thread??
Dusty Hill was 'bad to the bass bone' nothin' better than a well dressed man' R.I.P my brother, wherever your drift has taken you..... ZZTop high level concert volume that shook your soul, while dusty pounded your heart with his bass play...loudest concert I have ever witnessed (1985 SuperDome New Orleans 80,000)
Did you just make a George Thorogood reference in a ZZ Top thread??
@StumpTownStu
Absolutely...the originator of 'bad to the bone' a self description by Thorogood of Dusty bad to the bone Hill
have a good one my brother
![]()
@StumpTownStu
Absolutely...the originator of 'bad to the bone' a self description by Thorogood of Dusty bad to the bone Hill
have a good one my brother
![]()
@StumpTownStu Absolutely...the originator of 'bad to the bone' a self description by Thorogood of Dusty bad to the bone Hill have a good one my brother
![]()
@StumpTownStu Absolutely...the originator of 'bad to the bone' a self description by Thorogood of Dusty bad to the bone Hill have a good one my brother
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
