• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Duluth Trading Company Underwear

    Midnight1
    searchwarrant
    TheGoldenGoose
    vetdrm
    vanzack
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 845
    Posts: 16
     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2018 - 9:28 PM ET #1

    It's true...no pinch,no stink, no sweat.

    Santa brought me 4 pair of these undies & they are comfortable & work as advertised.

    Major drawback is they cost 28 bucks a pair......
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    It's true...no pinch,no stink, no sweat.

    Santa brought me 4 pair of these undies & they are comfortable & work as advertised.

    Major drawback is they cost 28 bucks a pair......
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2018 - 12:30 AM ET #2

    I didn't just read this.

    Reply

    I didn't just read this.

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2018 - 10:49 AM ET #3


    I was going to try those Duluth but believe they only come in Boxer Briefs.  Hate Briefs because they are way too tight in the crotch.  Boxer Briefs are too tight in the upper thigh.  Boxers are the only way to go.  And they have to be QUALITY and LONG.  None of this Chinese made garbage made for 5' 7" 138lb men.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    I was going to try those Duluth but believe they only come in Boxer Briefs.  Hate Briefs because they are way too tight in the crotch.  Boxer Briefs are too tight in the upper thigh.  Boxers are the only way to go.  And they have to be QUALITY and LONG.  None of this Chinese made garbage made for 5' 7" 138lb men.
     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2018 - 3:47 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    I didn't just read this.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    I didn't just read this.


     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2018 - 11:31 PM ET #5

    I got in to the premium underwear category from a gift several years ago.

    My brand of choice is ExOfiicio (found on Amazon) and often on sale for 15 a pair.

    Well worth it IMO.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    I got in to the premium underwear category from a gift several years ago.

    My brand of choice is ExOfiicio (found on Amazon) and often on sale for 15 a pair.

    Well worth it IMO.

    peace_5

     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2018 - 11:55 PM ET #6

    https://youtu.be/zAyGFVe9GqA
    Reply
    https://youtu.be/zAyGFVe9GqA
     
    iceman67
    iceman67
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3253
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2018 - 1:30 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    I didn't just read this.

    #MeToo                         
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    I didn't just read this.

    #MeToo                         
     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2018 - 11:23 AM ET #8

    You guys just can't handle good fashion advice...
    Reply
    You guys just can't handle good fashion advice...
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2018 - 12:53 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    You guys just can't handle good fashion advice...


    And if it's touching my family jewels I demand quality & comfort!!!
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    You guys just can't handle good fashion advice...


    And if it's touching my family jewels I demand quality & comfort!!!
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2018 - 4:15 PM ET #10


    I just bought one of these ExOfiicio on ebay for $40.  Little more expensive I'm guessing because it is the Boxer Brief with a 9" drop so it goes halfway down your hammy.  If I like it I'll buy a few more.

    What I found unbelievable is that there were ebay sellers offering "refurbished" ExOfiicio.  WTF is a refurbished underwear???

    I don't think I want to know!!! 
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    I just bought one of these ExOfiicio on ebay for $40.  Little more expensive I'm guessing because it is the Boxer Brief with a 9" drop so it goes halfway down your hammy.  If I like it I'll buy a few more.

    What I found unbelievable is that there were ebay sellers offering "refurbished" ExOfiicio.  WTF is a refurbished underwear???

    I don't think I want to know!!! 
     
    JudgeSmails
    JudgeSmails
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 3662
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2018 - 4:24 PM ET #11

    My boys need a house! 

     

     

    Reply

    My boys need a house! 

     

     

     
    Johnzimbo34
    Johnzimbo34
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 1299
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2018 - 9:03 PM ET #12

    That "Tiny House" show is coming on soon just for you
    Reply
    That "Tiny House" show is coming on soon just for you
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2018 - 9:16 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    I just bought one of these ExOfiicio on ebay for $40.  Little more expensive I'm guessing because it is the Boxer Brief with a 9" drop so it goes halfway down your hammy.  If I like it I'll buy a few more.What I found unbelievable is that there were ebay sellers offering "refurbished" ExOfiicio.  WTF is a refurbished underwear???I don't think I want to know!!!

    Dude, but it on Amazon.  Max is 25, but often on sale for 15.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    I just bought one of these ExOfiicio on ebay for $40.  Little more expensive I'm guessing because it is the Boxer Brief with a 9" drop so it goes halfway down your hammy.  If I like it I'll buy a few more.What I found unbelievable is that there were ebay sellers offering "refurbished" ExOfiicio.  WTF is a refurbished underwear???I don't think I want to know!!!

    Dude, but it on Amazon.  Max is 25, but often on sale for 15.

    peace_5

     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2018 - 9:18 PM ET #14

    Chicks dig me.......because I rarely wear underwear, & when I do it's usually something unusual.......

     
     
    Reply
    Chicks dig me.......because I rarely wear underwear, & when I do it's usually something unusual.......

     
     
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2018 - 9:28 PM ET #15


    You know me van, I hate patronizing the Corporate Fukks™...  Amazon, WalMart, chain restaurants.  Just dropped $120 tonight at our favorite local diner.  Small restaurant owner been surviving for about 35 years now.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    You know me van, I hate patronizing the Corporate Fukks™...  Amazon, WalMart, chain restaurants.  Just dropped $120 tonight at our favorite local diner.  Small restaurant owner been surviving for about 35 years now.
     
     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2018 - 10:32 PM ET #16

    You got something in a low rise bikini? Mesh if possible 
    Reply
    You got something in a low rise bikini? Mesh if possible 
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,900
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,616
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • MLB Playoffs 16,976
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,315
    • PART DEUX 140
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,366
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,272
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,155
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 234

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.