I got a funny feeling most of these rigs will be hijacked en route.
Driverless Trucks
(I'm pretty high).
But a semi can carry 26 pallets, if those pallets are loaded with electronics, say ipads, the truck would hold 7,800 ipads. How hard could it be to make a driverless truck stop?
Anywhooo probably overthinking this. I'll have another joint.
![]()
(I'm pretty high).
But a semi can carry 26 pallets, if those pallets are loaded with electronics, say ipads, the truck would hold 7,800 ipads. How hard could it be to make a driverless truck stop?
Anywhooo probably overthinking this. I'll have another joint.
![]()
Even though they are "driver less" like some of the automated cars here that are on the streets of Las Vegas they will have someone in the vehicle just in case they need to take control of the vehicle. What happens here is this...once the automated car pulls onto what is considered "private property" (a casino, grocery store, restaurant parking lot etc...) the driver takes over and they also have an engineer in the vehicle that monitors the car's activity to make sure it's all working properly.
Even though they are "driver less" like some of the automated cars here that are on the streets of Las Vegas they will have someone in the vehicle just in case they need to take control of the vehicle. What happens here is this...once the automated car pulls onto what is considered "private property" (a casino, grocery store, restaurant parking lot etc...) the driver takes over and they also have an engineer in the vehicle that monitors the car's activity to make sure it's all working properly.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
