I haven't been here in a while. Is there a Draftkings permanent thread? The reason I ask is because in tonight's NHL game, I had Mathew Barzal for the Islanders, and after the game started, I found out he was out. According to the site, they listed he was out at 6:51pm EST, 9 minutes before puck drop. I'm pretty sure I was checking all of my games up until the last minute, and I continue to do so as some of my players games haven't started yet. I've been burned before (sometimes my own fault) for not checking, but there have also been instances where they listed the player "out" 2min before the game started, and once it starts, your pick is locked. Has anyone ever encountered something similar to this? Has anyone ever thought they may be sitting on information and not disclosing it until it's too late?
Draftkings Thread
I haven't been here in a while. Is there a Draftkings permanent thread? The reason I ask is because in tonight's NHL game, I had Mathew Barzal for the Islanders, and after the game started, I found out he was out. According to the site, they listed he was out at 6:51pm EST, 9 minutes before puck drop. I'm pretty sure I was checking all of my games up until the last minute, and I continue to do so as some of my players games haven't started yet. I've been burned before (sometimes my own fault) for not checking, but there have also been instances where they listed the player "out" 2min before the game started, and once it starts, your pick is locked. Has anyone ever encountered something similar to this? Has anyone ever thought they may be sitting on information and not disclosing it until it's too late?
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
