I have been gambling like 20+ years, took a few years off and now back at it... Something common I see on the forums is way too much action for one week,day from most. I have always been of the opinion to lower your action and pick your spots. I would rather play 1-2 top plays over all sports per day than 15 plays in one day. Whats others opinions on this?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I have been gambling like 20+ years, took a few years off and now back at it... Something common I see on the forums is way too much action for one week,day from most. I have always been of the opinion to lower your action and pick your spots. I would rather play 1-2 top plays over all sports per day than 15 plays in one day. Whats others opinions on this?
People have different goals when it comes to betting. Some people are trying to make a living doing it, some do it for recreation, some are addicted, etc.
If you are just a recreational player then there is nothing wrong with being an action junkie.
Trying to make a living out of it, then limiting plays is a great idea.
If you are addicted, then you probably shouldn't be making any bets.
People have different goals when it comes to betting. Some people are trying to make a living doing it, some do it for recreation, some are addicted, etc.
If you are just a recreational player then there is nothing wrong with being an action junkie.
Trying to make a living out of it, then limiting plays is a great idea.
If you are addicted, then you probably shouldn't be making any bets.