Donations to disaster relief
Views: 886
Posts: 11
Posted:
#1
All these disasters this year
. It's insane. I'm just curious if a lot of you guys donated. I didn't donate much but I did donate. After Houston I donated 20 bucks to the Red Cross by texting 90999. Then after the Puerto Rico disaster I donated to Red Cross again 10 bucks and also to a gofundme page setup by JLo and Marc Anthony
https://pr.gofundme.com/o/en/team/somos/marc-anthony-and-jennifer-lopez?utm_campaign=ocdonate&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=crowdrise
Hopefully that is it for disasters this year.
All these disasters this year
. It's insane. I'm just curious if a lot of you guys donated. I didn't donate much but I did donate. After Houston I donated 20 bucks to the Red Cross by texting 90999. Then after the Puerto Rico disaster I donated to Red Cross again 10 bucks and also to a gofundme page setup by JLo and Marc Anthony
https://pr.gofundme.com/o/en/team/somos/marc-anthony-and-jennifer-lopez?utm_campaign=ocdonate&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=crowdrise
Hopefully that is it for disasters this year.
Posted:
#2
Presidents say One America Appeal!
Every dollar to victims no CEO 6 figure salary or you know dinners, cars, or other expenses such as oh never mind you get the picture.
4 cancer charities accused of fraud
top 10 charity scams of all time
Clinton foundation largest unprosecuted fraud ever
Presidents say One America Appeal!
Every dollar to victims no CEO 6 figure salary or you know dinners, cars, or other expenses such as oh never mind you get the picture.
4 cancer charities accused of fraud
top 10 charity scams of all time
Clinton foundation largest unprosecuted fraud ever
Posted:
#5
I know these foundations we donate to take a lot off the top. There are advertising and administrative costs that are taken out of our donations. But as long as I am making any kind of difference, I feel better about myself as a person. I at least tried to help. I have a lot of Puerto Rican friends and I just had to do it. They still have a long way to go.
I know these foundations we donate to take a lot off the top. There are advertising and administrative costs that are taken out of our donations. But as long as I am making any kind of difference, I feel better about myself as a person. I at least tried to help. I have a lot of Puerto Rican friends and I just had to do it. They still have a long way to go.
Posted:
#7
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
I thought Texans wanted to secede from the USA?
Not so fukking proud all of a sudden?
How does your Humble Pie taste right now Texas?
I thought Texans wanted to secede from the USA?
Not so fukking proud all of a sudden?
How does your Humble Pie taste right now Texas?
Texas handled that disaster better than any other state could have. Especially any coastal state.
A bit of a bizarre comment to say the least...
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
I thought Texans wanted to secede from the USA?
Not so fukking proud all of a sudden?
How does your Humble Pie taste right now Texas?
I thought Texans wanted to secede from the USA?
Not so fukking proud all of a sudden?
How does your Humble Pie taste right now Texas?
Texas handled that disaster better than any other state could have. Especially any coastal state.
A bit of a bizarre comment to say the least...
Posted:
#10
I donated to Jared Golden campaign. Last spring
And Warnock campaign recently.
He prayed for his opponent when she had a false positive covid test. After the first test and call to prayer by the reverend felt that was the highlight of the entire 2020 campaign season. the subsequent tests came back negative.
To help the national disaster that is DC these days.
I donated to Jared Golden campaign. Last spring
And Warnock campaign recently.
He prayed for his opponent when she had a false positive covid test. After the first test and call to prayer by the reverend felt that was the highlight of the entire 2020 campaign season. the subsequent tests came back negative.
To help the national disaster that is DC these days.
Posted:
#11
Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:
I donated to Jared Golden campaign. Last spring And Warnock campaign recently. He prayed for his opponent when she had a false positive covid test. After the first test and call to prayer by the reverend felt that was the highlight of the entire 2020 campaign season. the subsequent tests came back negative. To help the national disaster that is DC these days.
I donated to Jared Golden campaign. Last spring And Warnock campaign recently. He prayed for his opponent when she had a false positive covid test. After the first test and call to prayer by the reverend felt that was the highlight of the entire 2020 campaign season. the subsequent tests came back negative. To help the national disaster that is DC these days.
Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:
I donated to Jared Golden campaign. Last spring And Warnock campaign recently. He prayed for his opponent when she had a false positive covid test. After the first test and call to prayer by the reverend felt that was the highlight of the entire 2020 campaign season. the subsequent tests came back negative. To help the national disaster that is DC these days.
I donated to Jared Golden campaign. Last spring And Warnock campaign recently. He prayed for his opponent when she had a false positive covid test. After the first test and call to prayer by the reverend felt that was the highlight of the entire 2020 campaign season. the subsequent tests came back negative. To help the national disaster that is DC these days.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
