How it happened is the real shocker.
DON'T MISS JEOPARDY TONIGHT
Laying on a gurney , my last moments seem a lifetime ,
the fights , the likes , the loves , the big butts and the itty bitty ones that I cuddled under in the nighttime
say my last rights I’m
off to what’s next , my only hope is it’s heavenly
never knowing what this dope wrote about Jeopardy…..
you buried me dogg RIP
Laying on a gurney , my last moments seem a lifetime ,
the fights , the likes , the loves , the big butts and the itty bitty ones that I cuddled under in the nighttime
say my last rights I’m
off to what’s next , my only hope is it’s heavenly
never knowing what this dope wrote about Jeopardy…..
you buried me dogg RIP
A Combination of the two , a cosmopolitan stew , a taint changing its nature , a lot to misconstrue , an angel or atheist has the same Q and A upon examination , is that a lady or a dude ?
buttocks saggy , beard’s unshaven ,
three beers in I’m waverin’ , clearly this is weird and imma say it again
but then I hesitate ,
and double dip my potato chip ,
not sure if it’s a Lays or a Herr’s ,
the man sitting to my left with the big breasts says “ Hey ! “ it is her’s ,
fade me fam , I thought his name was Jake but she states it’s Jan , I’ve cratered , I’ve crashed , unable to label if it’s a babe or a man ,
how do you masturbate ? Vibrator or hand ?
I think better of it and don’t ask , too personal , none of my business , but you look like you could lift a Buick up high and swing it
i surmise I’m just a dumb guy and ig’nint
and focus my attention instead to the game on the tv
but still watching the waitress’ shake of what seems to be a double D team
playfully bouncing inside her shirt
unable to look down , I guess I’m the jerk…..
you live one life , live it happy , respect , God bless , whatever’s next , imma be ready , but the guy I seen on Jeopardy goes together like Lima beans and spaghetti…..
A Combination of the two , a cosmopolitan stew , a taint changing its nature , a lot to misconstrue , an angel or atheist has the same Q and A upon examination , is that a lady or a dude ?
buttocks saggy , beard’s unshaven ,
three beers in I’m waverin’ , clearly this is weird and imma say it again
but then I hesitate ,
and double dip my potato chip ,
not sure if it’s a Lays or a Herr’s ,
the man sitting to my left with the big breasts says “ Hey ! “ it is her’s ,
fade me fam , I thought his name was Jake but she states it’s Jan , I’ve cratered , I’ve crashed , unable to label if it’s a babe or a man ,
how do you masturbate ? Vibrator or hand ?
I think better of it and don’t ask , too personal , none of my business , but you look like you could lift a Buick up high and swing it
i surmise I’m just a dumb guy and ig’nint
and focus my attention instead to the game on the tv
but still watching the waitress’ shake of what seems to be a double D team
playfully bouncing inside her shirt
unable to look down , I guess I’m the jerk…..
you live one life , live it happy , respect , God bless , whatever’s next , imma be ready , but the guy I seen on Jeopardy goes together like Lima beans and spaghetti…..
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
