Veteran
Joined: Aug, 2005
Posts: 3767
Posted:
#1
Now covers boss’s
i put that in this thread because no one goes to the other site.
It’s me been around forever. Trying to understand how parlays pay in these new approved sites.
do they max cap at a certain figure. Offshore was usually 150k
i am not a guy thinking 150k but the ceiling was high enough you don’t think about it
my question is the following
do they Pay “True ODDS PAYOUTS”
any real gambler understands that term
20 minute chat with fanduel cs rep. Finally said I will forward your inquiry to our trader department and email you back.
so tell me what do I need to know.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Now covers boss’s
i put that in this thread because no one goes to the other site.
It’s me been around forever. Trying to understand how parlays pay in these new approved sites.
do they max cap at a certain figure. Offshore was usually 150k
i am not a guy thinking 150k but the ceiling was high enough you don’t think about it
my question is the following
do they Pay “True ODDS PAYOUTS”
any real gambler understands that term
20 minute chat with fanduel cs rep. Finally said I will forward your inquiry to our trader department and email you back.
so tell me what do I need to know.