I believe it’s part of bookmaker.eu.... but doesn’t anyone use Justbet? They have been my offshore site for years and I love them. But I never hear of anyone else using them.
“It’s not a lie, if you believe it”
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I believe it’s part of bookmaker.eu.... but doesn’t anyone use Justbet? They have been my offshore site for years and I love them. But I never hear of anyone else using them.
i am not very pleased that vanzack still vouches for 5dimes this day and age of 2017 about to 2018 considering the credit card fiasco they were numerously reported upon as a recent example but i have my reasons aside from their cc BS that has been widely reported
let me tell you a little something about how valuable bookmaker/justbet is compared to a lot of others out there:
they are the only guys that i know that will allow you to deposit with a credit card/debit card and allow you to withdraw by bitcoin
why would a shop like this allow something like that? it's because they have money unlike 5dimes and heritage who are so afraid of their past credit card depositors crying for chargebacks
dear fellow gamblers, never go for them chargebacks because your gambling career will be over forever including las vegas, don't be doing it and i mean it for real
justbet.cx is extremely good just like bookmaker
i am not very pleased that vanzack still vouches for 5dimes this day and age of 2017 about to 2018 considering the credit card fiasco they were numerously reported upon as a recent example but i have my reasons aside from their cc BS that has been widely reported
let me tell you a little something about how valuable bookmaker/justbet is compared to a lot of others out there:
they are the only guys that i know that will allow you to deposit with a credit card/debit card and allow you to withdraw by bitcoin
why would a shop like this allow something like that? it's because they have money unlike 5dimes and heritage who are so afraid of their past credit card depositors crying for chargebacks
dear fellow gamblers, never go for them chargebacks because your gambling career will be over forever including las vegas, don't be doing it and i mean it for real