Looking for a little guidance!
Does anyone mess with NFT?
No
but I did mess with this chick named Melanie back in the day and a crabshack by my sack happened I was scratching for days
disaster displayed , disappointment followed , because we didn’t pork again and the whorre didn’t swallow…..
And yes I did mess with that NZT
and I had the energy to achieve everything I ever dreamed
degenerate men attempted to deaden me deceased
but then one of them bled and I ingested the stream
good thing too cuz I was out of pills and in a stupor , oops that isn’t true it was that dude Bradley Cooper……
I’m 50 steps ahead of you and anybody else , a hero
wrecking everybody with my stealth plus disrespecting Deniro…..
have a nice day , don’t forget to vote…..
No
but I did mess with this chick named Melanie back in the day and a crabshack by my sack happened I was scratching for days
disaster displayed , disappointment followed , because we didn’t pork again and the whorre didn’t swallow…..
And yes I did mess with that NZT
and I had the energy to achieve everything I ever dreamed
degenerate men attempted to deaden me deceased
but then one of them bled and I ingested the stream
good thing too cuz I was out of pills and in a stupor , oops that isn’t true it was that dude Bradley Cooper……
I’m 50 steps ahead of you and anybody else , a hero
wrecking everybody with my stealth plus disrespecting Deniro…..
have a nice day , don’t forget to vote…..
Is there anyone here from Richmond. Tell me, is it worth moving to this city? Are there good family medicine centers, educational institutions there?
Is there anyone here from Richmond. Tell me, is it worth moving to this city? Are there good family medicine centers, educational institutions there?
I would not recommend anyone at this point to invest in NFTs as they are just starting out. I think they will be important in the future, but for now the projects that exist are SCAM or with a very low probability of making a profit.
I would not recommend anyone at this point to invest in NFTs as they are just starting out. I think they will be important in the future, but for now the projects that exist are SCAM or with a very low probability of making a profit.
Non fungible tokens as "art" or any JPEG conversion? NO.
NFT's as uniquely identifiable source of origin codes? YES.
The "JPEG" style is all the general public knows / has heard of NFTs. The use of NFT's is so much greater than the JPEG crowd and the entire world will, in the not too distant future, eventually be every day users / owners of many a NFT ![]()
Non fungible tokens as "art" or any JPEG conversion? NO.
NFT's as uniquely identifiable source of origin codes? YES.
The "JPEG" style is all the general public knows / has heard of NFTs. The use of NFT's is so much greater than the JPEG crowd and the entire world will, in the not too distant future, eventually be every day users / owners of many a NFT ![]()
I do. It depend of how much you want to invest. You also have to understand the purpose if NFTs in the metaverse and you can do very well.
I do. It depend of how much you want to invest. You also have to understand the purpose if NFTs in the metaverse and you can do very well.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
