Jersey-you're the halibut,do you think your middle is coming by every week because he likes your smile? He gets a piece of you and he may even book you himself if he's sharp and you aren't.
Jersey-you're the halibut,do you think your middle is coming by every week because he likes your smile? He gets a piece of you and he may even book you himself if he's sharp and you aren't.
Back in the day my bookie had us players pay him personally when we lost. But winning weeks we always picked up at old peoples houses. He had like three or four set up and told us where to get our cash. On good weeks when I'd pick up $3K I'd give a C note to Gramps or Granny. They used to smile ear to ear and say something stupid like, "I'm going to play bingo this week, thanks!"
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Back in the day my bookie had us players pay him personally when we lost. But winning weeks we always picked up at old peoples houses. He had like three or four set up and told us where to get our cash. On good weeks when I'd pick up $3K I'd give a C note to Gramps or Granny. They used to smile ear to ear and say something stupid like, "I'm going to play bingo this week, thanks!"