Hello I am Gustavo Woltmann from Panama and I would like to ask the fans of Knicks here if they have bigger chances of entering the semis and finals with a big and talented lineup they have today?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hello I am Gustavo Woltmann from Panama and I would like to ask the fans of Knicks here if they have bigger chances of entering the semis and finals with a big and talented lineup they have today?
I like their coach, I think Jeff is a solid, smart guy who could take the right group of players to an elite level. The problem is the Knicks have several selfish lazy players who are not the type that are disciplined and wont buy in to the plan the coach has.The league is filled with self centered lazy players and it for sure is not enjoyable to watch like in the past.
Exactly. Melo is no Kobe, or LeBron for that matter. He just doesn't have enough in him to carry the team on his shoulders when they need it. Great talent, phenomenal athlete, but lacks the discipline and killer instinct to give them a championship.
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:
I like their coach, I think Jeff is a solid, smart guy who could take the right group of players to an elite level. The problem is the Knicks have several selfish lazy players who are not the type that are disciplined and wont buy in to the plan the coach has.The league is filled with self centered lazy players and it for sure is not enjoyable to watch like in the past.
Exactly. Melo is no Kobe, or LeBron for that matter. He just doesn't have enough in him to carry the team on his shoulders when they need it. Great talent, phenomenal athlete, but lacks the discipline and killer instinct to give them a championship.
The problem is Phil Jackson got them Kurt Rambis and Derek Fisher but they didn't score or rebound enough like they did with Showtime so Phil has to figure out how he can get Magic,Karem,and maybe Scott Brookes and then he'll have some players that can run the Triangle.
There are 2 coaches of the Knicks,Coach A wants to run Showtime and the Triangle (Jackson) and coach B has to run a team that is drafted to run the Triangle/Showtime with has-beens and castoffs(Hornesecke)
The problem is Phil Jackson got them Kurt Rambis and Derek Fisher but they didn't score or rebound enough like they did with Showtime so Phil has to figure out how he can get Magic,Karem,and maybe Scott Brookes and then he'll have some players that can run the Triangle.
There are 2 coaches of the Knicks,Coach A wants to run Showtime and the Triangle (Jackson) and coach B has to run a team that is drafted to run the Triangle/Showtime with has-beens and castoffs(Hornesecke)