• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Do you text wihile driving?

    PeterBlack
    Getty3
    TheGoldenGoose
    StumpTownStu
    Troy123610
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 917
    Posts: 23
     
    PeterBlack
    PeterBlack
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 19702
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2018 - 3:01 PM ET #1

      maybe when your own mother, father or child is killed by someone doing it, you will then consider stopping 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

      maybe when your own mother, father or child is killed by someone doing it, you will then consider stopping 

     
    Getty3
    Getty3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 25178
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2018 - 3:49 PM ET #2

    No, I do not. I'm too busy watching out for other people texting and crossing the center line, fluctuating speeds, etc.

    Reply

    No, I do not. I'm too busy watching out for other people texting and crossing the center line, fluctuating speeds, etc.

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2018 - 3:56 PM ET #3


    Distracted driving of any kind is very dangerous and is also one of the key things police observe while on patrol.

    Don't do it. 

    Some of the things I see other drivers doing includes women putting on make-up, men using electric shavers, reading notebooks, that's just crazy.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Distracted driving of any kind is very dangerous and is also one of the key things police observe while on patrol.

    Don't do it. 

    Some of the things I see other drivers doing includes women putting on make-up, men using electric shavers, reading notebooks, that's just crazy.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2018 - 4:36 PM ET #4

    At times. H3ll, at times I text while drunk driving and somehow i'm still more attentive than the majority of drivers out there. Just being honest. I realize it's all bad and I don't make a habit out of any of it but if we're being perfectly honest, at times I text while driving. Typically in stop and go traffic so i'm not gonna kill anyone's anything by doing it.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    At times. H3ll, at times I text while drunk driving and somehow i'm still more attentive than the majority of drivers out there. Just being honest. I realize it's all bad and I don't make a habit out of any of it but if we're being perfectly honest, at times I text while driving. Typically in stop and go traffic so i'm not gonna kill anyone's anything by doing it.

     
    Troy123610
    Troy123610
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2018
    Posts: 115
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2018 - 4:39 PM ET #5

    What's the thoughts on, for example, cab drivers with their ear bud in?  Or, even a single policeman, listening to dispatch?  I know someone that got a ticket for being on their cell, pulled over on the side of the road but the car motor was running.  Apparently, the motor has to be off?  Distracted driving, is distracted driving and it should apply TO ALL, I say.  I am just wondering, is all.  

    Reply

    What's the thoughts on, for example, cab drivers with their ear bud in?  Or, even a single policeman, listening to dispatch?  I know someone that got a ticket for being on their cell, pulled over on the side of the road but the car motor was running.  Apparently, the motor has to be off?  Distracted driving, is distracted driving and it should apply TO ALL, I say.  I am just wondering, is all.  

     
    Troy123610
    Troy123610
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2018
    Posts: 115
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2018 - 4:44 PM ET #6

    Nevermind.  Forgot where I was going with that.  Carry on... nothing to see here. 

    Reply

    Nevermind.  Forgot where I was going with that.  Carry on... nothing to see here. 

     
    Troy123610
    Troy123610
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2018
    Posts: 115
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2018 - 4:59 PM ET #7

    Forgot to mention, pot became legal over here, therefore, my "deep, insightful thoughts"  Sorry dudes.  My rude interruption won't happen again.  If I could post a pick of an arse... lol

    Reply

    Forgot to mention, pot became legal over here, therefore, my "deep, insightful thoughts"  Sorry dudes.  My rude interruption won't happen again.  If I could post a pick of an arse... lol

     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2018 - 8:18 PM ET #8

    I'd be lying if I said never, but for the most part i'll read a text and if I need to respond I pull over

    Gotta go pee!
    Reply

    I'd be lying if I said never, but for the most part i'll read a text and if I need to respond I pull over

     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2018 - 8:45 PM ET #9

    Everyday.
    Reply
    Everyday.
     
    PeterBlack
    PeterBlack
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 19702
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2018 - 10:13 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    At times. H3ll, at times I text while drunk driving and somehow i'm still more attentive than the majority of drivers out there. Just being honest. I realize it's all bad and I don't make a habit out of any of it but if we're being perfectly honest, at times I text while driving. Typically in stop and go traffic so i'm not gonna kill anyone's anything by doing it.

     

     

    yeah, you just got it all figured out there Einstein!!  you are invincible!!  keep up that drunk driving to...no big deal,  just as long as you are smart enough not to get caught....only losers get caught drunk driving

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    At times. H3ll, at times I text while drunk driving and somehow i'm still more attentive than the majority of drivers out there. Just being honest. I realize it's all bad and I don't make a habit out of any of it but if we're being perfectly honest, at times I text while driving. Typically in stop and go traffic so i'm not gonna kill anyone's anything by doing it.

     

     

    yeah, you just got it all figured out there Einstein!!  you are invincible!!  keep up that drunk driving to...no big deal,  just as long as you are smart enough not to get caught....only losers get caught drunk driving

     
    PeterBlack
    PeterBlack
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 19702
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2018 - 10:15 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDutch:

    Everyday.

     

    here's another real class act.....a real comedian you might say.....really funny!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDutch:

    Everyday.

     

    here's another real class act.....a real comedian you might say.....really funny!

     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2018 - 10:57 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBlack:

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDutch:

    Everyday.
      here's another real class act.....a real comedian you might say.....really funny!

     

     

    ? I'm in Los Angeles traffic everyday , I own a business (not that that matters  ) I don't hesitate at all to use my cell phone while driving , sometimes its with ear pods, other times not. I'm not pulling over on the 405 at 4:00 to reply to a text or a call.  I can chew gum and drive at the same time.   peace

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBlack:

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDutch:

    Everyday.
      here's another real class act.....a real comedian you might say.....really funny!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBlack:

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDutch:

    Everyday.
      here's another real class act.....a real comedian you might say.....really funny!

     

     

    ? I'm in Los Angeles traffic everyday , I own a business (not that that matters  ) I don't hesitate at all to use my cell phone while driving , sometimes its with ear pods, other times not. I'm not pulling over on the 405 at 4:00 to reply to a text or a call.  I can chew gum and drive at the same time.   peace

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBlack:

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDutch:

    Everyday.
      here's another real class act.....a real comedian you might say.....really funny!

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2018 - 2:15 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBlack:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    At times. H3ll, at times I text while drunk driving and somehow i'm still more attentive than the majority of drivers out there. Just being honest. I realize it's all bad and I don't make a habit out of any of it but if we're being perfectly honest, at times I text while driving. Typically in stop and go traffic so i'm not gonna kill anyone's anything by doing it.
        yeah, you just got it all figured out there Einstein!!  you are invincible!!  keep up that drunk driving to...no big deal,  just as long as you are smart enough not to get caught....only losers get caught drunk driving

    I don't have it all figured out, babe. Just most of it.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBlack:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    At times. H3ll, at times I text while drunk driving and somehow i'm still more attentive than the majority of drivers out there. Just being honest. I realize it's all bad and I don't make a habit out of any of it but if we're being perfectly honest, at times I text while driving. Typically in stop and go traffic so i'm not gonna kill anyone's anything by doing it.
        yeah, you just got it all figured out there Einstein!!  you are invincible!!  keep up that drunk driving to...no big deal,  just as long as you are smart enough not to get caught....only losers get caught drunk driving

    I don't have it all figured out, babe. Just most of it.

     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2018 - 2:17 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by zebrakiller:

    HONK if you love jesus Start texting to meet him in person!Sign on Church billboard on the lawn

     

    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by zebrakiller:

    HONK if you love jesus Start texting to meet him in person!Sign on Church billboard on the lawn

     

    an_roll_laugh

     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2018 - 2:23 AM ET #15

    Aside from texting the new cars on the road these days have so many onboard infotainment, maps, gadgets, switches......

    Like a 747 cockpit. Time for auto pilot in all vehicles.

    Reply

    Aside from texting the new cars on the road these days have so many onboard infotainment, maps, gadgets, switches......

    Like a 747 cockpit. Time for auto pilot in all vehicles.

     
    BRYANTBARZAL
    BRYANTBARZAL
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2018
    Posts: 300
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2018 - 3:26 AM ET #16

    I used to. Now the rule in our family is no texting, surfing, or even talking if you can't do it hands free.

    Reply

    I used to. Now the rule in our family is no texting, surfing, or even talking if you can't do it hands free.

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2018 - 5:03 AM ET #17


    When I see some tailgating azzhole in my rear view drinking a coffee and stuffing his face with a doughnut I wait for him to put the cup to his mouth and give him a brake job.  Lots of fun!!!
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    When I see some tailgating azzhole in my rear view drinking a coffee and stuffing his face with a doughnut I wait for him to put the cup to his mouth and give him a brake job.  Lots of fun!!!
     
    PeterBlack
    PeterBlack
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 19702
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2018 - 5:21 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by zebrakiller:

    HONK if you love jesus Start texting to meet him in person!Sign on Church billboard on the lawn

     

    Good one...thanks for sharing!an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by zebrakiller:

    HONK if you love jesus Start texting to meet him in person!Sign on Church billboard on the lawn

     

    Good one...thanks for sharing!an_roll_laugh

     
    PeterBlack
    PeterBlack
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 19702
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2018 - 5:27 PM ET #19

    some of you have passed the intelligence test, others,  our "smart" comedians that have it all figured out, are why people continue to die every day on our roads.....regardless of what state they are in or how crowded they are.    

    Selfishness,  is the opposite of love

    Reply

    some of you have passed the intelligence test, others,  our "smart" comedians that have it all figured out, are why people continue to die every day on our roads.....regardless of what state they are in or how crowded they are.    

    Selfishness,  is the opposite of love

     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2018 - 10:37 PM ET #20

    I don't think people should text and drive, but it is safer alternative to reading and wrting letters while driving.

     

    Reply

    I don't think people should text and drive, but it is safer alternative to reading and wrting letters while driving.

     

     
    PeterBlack
    PeterBlack
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 19702
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2018 - 8:18 PM ET #21

    Waiting to see what might have caused that kid to veer off the road and kill 3 girl scouts and chaperone in WI.  I will not make any assumptions until the reasons are released by police, but I wonder if a certain little, harmless, benign activity could have been in play.   

    Reply

    Waiting to see what might have caused that kid to veer off the road and kill 3 girl scouts and chaperone in WI.  I will not make any assumptions until the reasons are released by police, but I wonder if a certain little, harmless, benign activity could have been in play.   

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2018 - 9:48 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBlack:

    some of you have passed the intelligence test, others,  our "smart" comedians that have it all figured out, are why people continue to die every day on our roads.....regardless of what state they are in or how crowded they are.     Selfishness,  is the opposite of love

    Not all. Just most of it. I thought we covered this.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBlack:

    some of you have passed the intelligence test, others,  our "smart" comedians that have it all figured out, are why people continue to die every day on our roads.....regardless of what state they are in or how crowded they are.     Selfishness,  is the opposite of love

    Not all. Just most of it. I thought we covered this.

     
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2018 - 8:19 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBlack:

    Waiting to see what might have caused that kid to veer off the road and kill 3 girl scouts and chaperone in WI.  I will not make any assumptions until the reasons are released by police, but I wonder if a certain little, harmless, benign activity could have been in play.   



    Don't EVER believe the Police. 
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBlack:

    Waiting to see what might have caused that kid to veer off the road and kill 3 girl scouts and chaperone in WI.  I will not make any assumptions until the reasons are released by police, but I wonder if a certain little, harmless, benign activity could have been in play.   



    Don't EVER believe the Police. 
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,886
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,605
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • MLB Playoffs 16,940
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,229
    • PART DEUX 138
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,258
    • Week 6 Money 5,712
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,147

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.