3. This one asking guys about their "performance" enhancers.....
Are you looking to recruit a few good men for some kind of all male g@y gambling website? If so, I would go to the penalty box forum, and look for any topics titled something along the lines of:
"Phuck Covers!!"
or
"I'm on a roll, I'm the greatest!!"
or, the always popular
"Stupid refs!!"
You could also search avatars and look for a kind of "Twink" looking dude wearing handcuffs & prison garb. Find a guy named "BigUnit", he'll be able to point you in the right direction.....
Good Luck!!!
So, you sit dormant for nearly a year, then
3 posts / 3 threads created.....
1. Football picks
2. Starting your own YouTube channel
3. This one asking guys about their "performance" enhancers.....
Are you looking to recruit a few good men for some kind of all male g@y gambling website? If so, I would go to the penalty box forum, and look for any topics titled something along the lines of:
"Phuck Covers!!"
or
"I'm on a roll, I'm the greatest!!"
or, the always popular
"Stupid refs!!"
You could also search avatars and look for a kind of "Twink" looking dude wearing handcuffs & prison garb. Find a guy named "BigUnit", he'll be able to point you in the right direction.....