my search works, i can look up any covers member and get their threads.
Do you as a member miss the “Search by User” recently disabled?
Yes for me it’s been over the top and too much effort to post my honest hard work here in the forums… when I do I get attacked by trolls and paid hecklers. When I respond I go to the penalty box. Despite never breaking one of the guidelines listed. Left in the dark, I’m never told what I did wrong. No website in North America should have these issues and lack of dedication and resources.
in my eye this resource for sports information is now only geared towards politics, creating enemies, and placing grown adults in a “penalty box” with no explanation or reasoning. Astonishing. It’s a sad reflection of media and this site that the “clicks and eyeballs” from placing us against each other in a fierce debate VS good people unifying to beat the book. 100% makes sense, sponsors here do not want us to win…and especially communicate with each other to win together.
Really stinks…. Like hot garbage.
Yes for me it’s been over the top and too much effort to post my honest hard work here in the forums… when I do I get attacked by trolls and paid hecklers. When I respond I go to the penalty box. Despite never breaking one of the guidelines listed. Left in the dark, I’m never told what I did wrong. No website in North America should have these issues and lack of dedication and resources.
in my eye this resource for sports information is now only geared towards politics, creating enemies, and placing grown adults in a “penalty box” with no explanation or reasoning. Astonishing. It’s a sad reflection of media and this site that the “clicks and eyeballs” from placing us against each other in a fierce debate VS good people unifying to beat the book. 100% makes sense, sponsors here do not want us to win…and especially communicate with each other to win together.
Really stinks…. Like hot garbage.
my search works, i can look up any covers member and get their threads.
you’re one lucky man my friend Wizerguy….
Not many can…. ![]()
my search works, i can look up any covers member and get their threads.
you’re one lucky man my friend Wizerguy….
Not many can…. ![]()
@JJWoods wah I was 4-8 in college football wah I'm in the penalty box wah I cant find stats so I can lie about my record wah no one is buying my picks please do covers society a favor and please quit crying and just shut the fuck up you tout
I mean at least start a new account (we all know who you are) and then wait a few weeks or something so you’re not so obvious and just get banned right away..i mean at least try to be smart. ![]()
@JJWoods wah I was 4-8 in college football wah I'm in the penalty box wah I cant find stats so I can lie about my record wah no one is buying my picks please do covers society a favor and please quit crying and just shut the fuck up you tout
I mean at least start a new account (we all know who you are) and then wait a few weeks or something so you’re not so obvious and just get banned right away..i mean at least try to be smart. ![]()
After clicking the username, clicking the "subscribed" button shows a list of threads where the user has posted. At least on mine. However, the list doesn't indicate if the user is the OP or just responding.
Searching for a user using the "Search" button works, but the name has to be pertfectly spelled and unfortunately I don't always remember the exact name of someone I might like to re-read.
BOL
After clicking the username, clicking the "subscribed" button shows a list of threads where the user has posted. At least on mine. However, the list doesn't indicate if the user is the OP or just responding.
Searching for a user using the "Search" button works, but the name has to be pertfectly spelled and unfortunately I don't always remember the exact name of someone I might like to re-read.
BOL
It definitely made calling out the liars on this site easier, like the guy who just posted his GOY and claimed he’s 1-0 and +10,000 when he was 1-2 last week
It definitely made calling out the liars on this site easier, like the guy who just posted his GOY and claimed he’s 1-0 and +10,000 when he was 1-2 last week
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,789
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,570
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,838
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,067
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,349
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,216
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,498
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
