I got kicked out of the local coffeehouse for playing my version of the REM cover, “Everybody Squirts.” I thought it was all in good fun, but apparently a bit too lowbrow for those mongrels.
What’s a good dirty cover name that you came up with?
And go …
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I got kicked out of the local coffeehouse for playing my version of the REM cover, “Everybody Squirts.” I thought it was all in good fun, but apparently a bit too lowbrow for those mongrels.
What’s a good dirty cover name that you came up with?
I got kicked out of the local coffeehouse for playing my version of the REM cover, “Everybody Squirts.” I thought it was all in good fun, but apparently a bit too lowbrow for those mongrels. What’s a good dirty cover name that you came up with? And go …
What kind of asshole audibly plays music in a coffee house in the first place? Are you that starved for attention that you have to pull "look at me" stunts?
Or, maybe there was never a coffee house. It just served as a narrative for a fun dirty song name thread, in which case, bravo.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by Sidehatch:
I got kicked out of the local coffeehouse for playing my version of the REM cover, “Everybody Squirts.” I thought it was all in good fun, but apparently a bit too lowbrow for those mongrels. What’s a good dirty cover name that you came up with? And go …
What kind of asshole audibly plays music in a coffee house in the first place? Are you that starved for attention that you have to pull "look at me" stunts?
Or, maybe there was never a coffee house. It just served as a narrative for a fun dirty song name thread, in which case, bravo.
Quote Originally Posted by Sidehatch: I got kicked out of the local coffeehouse for playing my version of the REM cover, “Everybody Squirts.” I thought it was all in good fun, but apparently a bit too lowbrow for those mongrels. What’s a good dirty cover name that you came up with? And go … What kind of asshole audibly plays music in a coffee house in the first place? Are you that starved for attention that you have to pull "look at me" stunts? Or, maybe there was never a coffee house. It just served as a narrative for a fun dirty song name thread, in which case, bravo.
When I’m not using my typewriter to write conceited short stories, I enjoy playing my mandolin to entertain the locals.
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
Quote Originally Posted by Sidehatch: I got kicked out of the local coffeehouse for playing my version of the REM cover, “Everybody Squirts.” I thought it was all in good fun, but apparently a bit too lowbrow for those mongrels. What’s a good dirty cover name that you came up with? And go … What kind of asshole audibly plays music in a coffee house in the first place? Are you that starved for attention that you have to pull "look at me" stunts? Or, maybe there was never a coffee house. It just served as a narrative for a fun dirty song name thread, in which case, bravo.
When I’m not using my typewriter to write conceited short stories, I enjoy playing my mandolin to entertain the locals.