• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    DirecTV premier protection plan?

    ogmike
    scalabrine
    THEMUGG
    Mosa16
    Slobbasaurus
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 11133
    Posts: 9
     
    ogmike
    ogmike
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 2947
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2014 - 12:37 PM ET #1

    Hey guys, do any of you subscribe to this plan? It is a program where they will insure almost any electronic device in your house, not just DirecTV equipment. My laptop went to shit , and they were in the process of repairing it. When unable to repair, they will replace the product. The third party repair company gave me 3 replacement options, all refurbished laptops that are kind of crappy , but not as crappy as what I had. The lady today told me that if I don't make a decision after a certain time, this will be escalated back to DIRECTV, and they will more than likely reimburse me for the market value of my laptop, which is practically next to nothing at this point. Have any of you guys ever had anything repaired or replaced by DIRECTV? If I have it escalated back to DIRECTV, what are the chances of me getting enough money to buy a decent laptop? Thanks in advance for any information!
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Hey guys, do any of you subscribe to this plan? It is a program where they will insure almost any electronic device in your house, not just DirecTV equipment. My laptop went to shit , and they were in the process of repairing it. When unable to repair, they will replace the product. The third party repair company gave me 3 replacement options, all refurbished laptops that are kind of crappy , but not as crappy as what I had. The lady today told me that if I don't make a decision after a certain time, this will be escalated back to DIRECTV, and they will more than likely reimburse me for the market value of my laptop, which is practically next to nothing at this point. Have any of you guys ever had anything repaired or replaced by DIRECTV? If I have it escalated back to DIRECTV, what are the chances of me getting enough money to buy a decent laptop? Thanks in advance for any information!
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2014 - 12:56 PM ET #2

    I have the protection plan for the equipment only but they offered me nothing like what you are referring to for ALL equipment.

    Seems ridiculous and open to so much fraud for them to insure your laptop, but if they do, more power to you.

    I doubt you will get the full value. Possibly the depreciated value which will be far less.
    Reply
    I have the protection plan for the equipment only but they offered me nothing like what you are referring to for ALL equipment.

    Seems ridiculous and open to so much fraud for them to insure your laptop, but if they do, more power to you.

    I doubt you will get the full value. Possibly the depreciated value which will be far less.
     
    ogmike
    ogmike
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 2947
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2014 - 4:09 PM ET #3

    Yeah, the basic protection is about $7/month, I think. They talked me into upgrading to the premier protection, which is like $17/month. They've already replaced a laptop battery for me, but this is their first attempt at repairing/ replacing an actual electronic device of value. Just trying to figure out if I should take one of their crappy refurbished replacement options or try and get some money out of this?
    Reply
    Yeah, the basic protection is about $7/month, I think. They talked me into upgrading to the premier protection, which is like $17/month. They've already replaced a laptop battery for me, but this is their first attempt at repairing/ replacing an actual electronic device of value. Just trying to figure out if I should take one of their crappy refurbished replacement options or try and get some money out of this?
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2014 - 5:18 PM ET #4

     There's a reason they offer these plans.
    Reply
     There's a reason they offer these plans.
     
    ogmike
    ogmike
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 2947
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2014 - 6:31 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

     There's a reason they offer these plans.

    Yeah I know.  Talked to my wife, and after I get my laptop replaced or reimbursed, we're going to cancel the plan.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

     There's a reason they offer these plans.

    Yeah I know.  Talked to my wife, and after I get my laptop replaced or reimbursed, we're going to cancel the plan.

     
    Mosa16
    Mosa16
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2016
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2016 - 2:43 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by ogmike:

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

     There's a reason they offer these plans.

    Yeah I know.  Talked to my wife, and after I get my laptop replaced or reimbursed, we're going to cancel the plan.

    So what happened when you escalated? Did they provide more options or cash value?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ogmike:

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

     There's a reason they offer these plans.

    Yeah I know.  Talked to my wife, and after I get my laptop replaced or reimbursed, we're going to cancel the plan.

    So what happened when you escalated? Did they provide more options or cash value?
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2016 - 3:11 PM ET #7

    Bumped after almost 2 and a half years.  Geez
    Reply
    Bumped after almost 2 and a half years.  Geez
     
    UFantasyDude
    UFantasyDude
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2017 - 7:18 PM ET #8

    For the record, I have had this plan, and it's been awesome! I've gotten a brand new OEM Apple battery for 4 laptops each year for two years, and they recently replaced an older HP 655 laptop, that was about 5 years old, with a brand new Asus Zenbook UX360CA with an M3 processor! When they first got back to me with replacement options, they were much like described above...simply unacceptable.  So I got on the phone and called in and explained that this was a $500+ dollar laptop back when it was purchased and a $300 replacement wasn't goign to work.  

    They asked me specifically "do you have anything picked out?"  So I gave them a list of three laptops I had researched and been interested in.  

    About 2 days later, they called and told me that the Asus Zenbook was available on Amazon, and they could get it for me without having to seek additional approval from on high.  Or, if I wanted to hold out for one of the other two I submitted...then they could submit them to the powers that be and see if they could get approval.  Primarily, because they weren't sold on Amazon, and they were a bit more expensive. 

    At that point, I felt that I should count myself fortunate and take the Asus and that's exactly what I did!  It arrived about 3 days later, sealed in the box and was and still is an amazing device!  

    They don't cover physical damage on flat screen TV's, keep that in mind. Further, they must be able to see a serial number on a laptop in order to replace it.  I sent in a cheap Acer that was my daughters, and the screen was cracked.  Because of that, they couldn't turn it on and view any settings, and for some unknown reason the label underneath the battery had been so faded that you couldn't read the serial off of it.  In rereading the contract, that is a reason to deny a claim.  But it was a cheap laptop, we bought off some friends...so I didn't sweat it.  

    I have a Macbook being sent in today.  It's an early 2008 model...and I fully anticipate receiving a brand new 2016 Macbook in exchange for it. 

    This is a legit program, and I highly recommend it.  

    Reply
    For the record, I have had this plan, and it's been awesome! I've gotten a brand new OEM Apple battery for 4 laptops each year for two years, and they recently replaced an older HP 655 laptop, that was about 5 years old, with a brand new Asus Zenbook UX360CA with an M3 processor! When they first got back to me with replacement options, they were much like described above...simply unacceptable.  So I got on the phone and called in and explained that this was a $500+ dollar laptop back when it was purchased and a $300 replacement wasn't goign to work.  

    They asked me specifically "do you have anything picked out?"  So I gave them a list of three laptops I had researched and been interested in.  

    About 2 days later, they called and told me that the Asus Zenbook was available on Amazon, and they could get it for me without having to seek additional approval from on high.  Or, if I wanted to hold out for one of the other two I submitted...then they could submit them to the powers that be and see if they could get approval.  Primarily, because they weren't sold on Amazon, and they were a bit more expensive. 

    At that point, I felt that I should count myself fortunate and take the Asus and that's exactly what I did!  It arrived about 3 days later, sealed in the box and was and still is an amazing device!  

    They don't cover physical damage on flat screen TV's, keep that in mind. Further, they must be able to see a serial number on a laptop in order to replace it.  I sent in a cheap Acer that was my daughters, and the screen was cracked.  Because of that, they couldn't turn it on and view any settings, and for some unknown reason the label underneath the battery had been so faded that you couldn't read the serial off of it.  In rereading the contract, that is a reason to deny a claim.  But it was a cheap laptop, we bought off some friends...so I didn't sweat it.  

    I have a Macbook being sent in today.  It's an early 2008 model...and I fully anticipate receiving a brand new 2016 Macbook in exchange for it. 

    This is a legit program, and I highly recommend it.  

     
     
    Tjtravel
    Tjtravel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2017 - 12:51 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by UFantasyDude:

    For the record, I have had this plan, and it's been awesome! I've gotten a brand new OEM Apple battery for 4 laptops each year for two years, and they recently replaced an older HP 655 laptop, that was about 5 years old, with a brand new Asus Zenbook UX360CA with an M3 processor! When they first got back to me with replacement options, they were much like described above...simply unacceptable.  So I got on the phone and called in and explained that this was a $500+ dollar laptop back when it was purchased and a $300 replacement wasn't goign to work.  They asked me specifically "do you have anything picked out?"  So I gave them a list of three laptops I had researched and been interested in.  About 2 days later, they called and told me that the Asus Zenbook was available on Amazon, and they could get it for me without having to seek additional approval from on high.  Or, if I wanted to hold out for one of the other two I submitted...then they could submit them to the powers that be and see if they could get approval.  Primarily, because they weren't sold on Amazon, and they were a bit more expensive. At that point, I felt that I should count myself fortunate and take the Asus and that's exactly what I did!  It arrived about 3 days later, sealed in the box and was and still is an amazing device!  They don't cover physical damage on flat screen TV's, keep that in mind. Further, they must be able to see a serial number on a laptop in order to replace it.  I sent in a cheap Acer that was my daughters, and the screen was cracked.  Because of that, they couldn't turn it on and view any settings, and for some unknown reason the label underneath the battery had been so faded that you couldn't read the serial off of it.  In rereading the contract, that is a reason to deny a claim.  But it was a cheap laptop, we bought off some friends...so I didn't sweat it.  I have a Macbook being sent in today.  It's an early 2008 model...and I fully anticipate receiving a brand new 2016 Macbook in exchange for it. This is a legit program, and I highly recommend it.

    I have an iMac late 2009 that is having issues. How did your experience work out with your MacBook Pro? I have a 2007 MBP that is in dire need of replacement, and my iMac needs a few repairs. Please let me know.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by UFantasyDude:

    For the record, I have had this plan, and it's been awesome! I've gotten a brand new OEM Apple battery for 4 laptops each year for two years, and they recently replaced an older HP 655 laptop, that was about 5 years old, with a brand new Asus Zenbook UX360CA with an M3 processor! When they first got back to me with replacement options, they were much like described above...simply unacceptable.  So I got on the phone and called in and explained that this was a $500+ dollar laptop back when it was purchased and a $300 replacement wasn't goign to work.  They asked me specifically "do you have anything picked out?"  So I gave them a list of three laptops I had researched and been interested in.  About 2 days later, they called and told me that the Asus Zenbook was available on Amazon, and they could get it for me without having to seek additional approval from on high.  Or, if I wanted to hold out for one of the other two I submitted...then they could submit them to the powers that be and see if they could get approval.  Primarily, because they weren't sold on Amazon, and they were a bit more expensive. At that point, I felt that I should count myself fortunate and take the Asus and that's exactly what I did!  It arrived about 3 days later, sealed in the box and was and still is an amazing device!  They don't cover physical damage on flat screen TV's, keep that in mind. Further, they must be able to see a serial number on a laptop in order to replace it.  I sent in a cheap Acer that was my daughters, and the screen was cracked.  Because of that, they couldn't turn it on and view any settings, and for some unknown reason the label underneath the battery had been so faded that you couldn't read the serial off of it.  In rereading the contract, that is a reason to deny a claim.  But it was a cheap laptop, we bought off some friends...so I didn't sweat it.  I have a Macbook being sent in today.  It's an early 2008 model...and I fully anticipate receiving a brand new 2016 Macbook in exchange for it. This is a legit program, and I highly recommend it.

    I have an iMac late 2009 that is having issues. How did your experience work out with your MacBook Pro? I have a 2007 MBP that is in dire need of replacement, and my iMac needs a few repairs. Please let me know.
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,905
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,619
    • MLB Playoffs 16,984
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,359
    • PART DEUX 140
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 273
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,366
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,275
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,157

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.