When I first setup with Bovada one withdrawl option they had was to send right back to the card that you deposited with. I loved it. They have, for a while now, stopped during that and online issue check, bitcoin or bank transfer ($1,500) for the bank transfer. Are their any sites that have the straight to card option as there withdrawl methods that anyone knows about??
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
When I first setup with Bovada one withdrawl option they had was to send right back to the card that you deposited with. I loved it. They have, for a while now, stopped during that and online issue check, bitcoin or bank transfer ($1,500) for the bank transfer. Are their any sites that have the straight to card option as there withdrawl methods that anyone knows about??
I still see " Visa Fast Funds " offered @ Bovada . Iv'e done it only one time . I always use "Check by Courier ( Text , tracking # ) no complaints . Locals are the Devil , when u take their money the rules get changed or shut you off and God help you if you take the credit option Vegas or On-line for me.
I still see " Visa Fast Funds " offered @ Bovada . Iv'e done it only one time . I always use "Check by Courier ( Text , tracking # ) no complaints . Locals are the Devil , when u take their money the rules get changed or shut you off and God help you if you take the credit option Vegas or On-line for me.
I still see " Visa Fast Funds " offered @ Bovada . Iv'e done it only one time . I always use "Check by Courier ( Text , tracking # ) no complaints . Locals are the Devil , when u take their money the rules get changed or shut you off and God help you if you take the credit option Vegas or On-line for me.
If you have a good relationship with your local there's really not a better option. You must have had some bad locals with a small book of business or are a real dbag.
Quote Originally Posted by VanDutch:
I still see " Visa Fast Funds " offered @ Bovada . Iv'e done it only one time . I always use "Check by Courier ( Text , tracking # ) no complaints . Locals are the Devil , when u take their money the rules get changed or shut you off and God help you if you take the credit option Vegas or On-line for me.
If you have a good relationship with your local there's really not a better option. You must have had some bad locals with a small book of business or are a real dbag.