I don't care how fat, nasty, vile, and disgusting a female is, there are plenty of guys who will hit it. I don't understand guys at all.
Did you ever notice
I don't care how fat, nasty, vile, and disgusting a female is, there are plenty of guys who will hit it. I don't understand guys at all.
Are you a chick or something? Trick question, there are no chicks on covers. You don't understand guys, at all?
I don't care how fat, nasty, vile, and disgusting a female is, there are plenty of guys who will hit it. I don't understand guys at all.
Are you a chick or something? Trick question, there are no chicks on covers. You don't understand guys, at all?
@StumpTownStu
Whether she is or isn't, all that matters is that she identifies herself as one and we must support and applaude her courage to finally take her first few steps out of the closet ![]()
Her recent posts and threads over the past several weeks clearly shows HRT has exceeded all expectations here ![]()
@StumpTownStu
Whether she is or isn't, all that matters is that she identifies herself as one and we must support and applaude her courage to finally take her first few steps out of the closet ![]()
Her recent posts and threads over the past several weeks clearly shows HRT has exceeded all expectations here ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
- MLB Playoffs 16,083
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,367
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
