letting meth dealers out of jail?
![]()
Although dl.. you do realize the difference between a "crack head/meth user/ dealer" combined with incarceration..
than a super profitable LEGAL COLORADO dispensary ![]()
DENVER economy is booming because of fascination with LEGALIZED pot sales...![]()
Moving back there in 23 short days and not because of weed.....much cooler climate outside..
bringing my tent AND mattress.... with.. computer ??? I'll miss y'all..![]()
Besides, I'll have Blackhawk a short 30 minute drive "up the hill" ![]()
![]()
Although dl.. you do realize the difference between a "crack head/meth user/ dealer" combined with incarceration..
than a super profitable LEGAL COLORADO dispensary ![]()
DENVER economy is booming because of fascination with LEGALIZED pot sales...![]()
Moving back there in 23 short days and not because of weed.....much cooler climate outside..
bringing my tent AND mattress.... with.. computer ??? I'll miss y'all..![]()
Besides, I'll have Blackhawk a short 30 minute drive "up the hill" ![]()
![]()
