Not really a big wrestling fan but man I really feel for the guy and the ending with him tearing up about losing his son to drugs was very sad and even had me tearing up can't even imagine.
When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Not really a big wrestling fan but man I really feel for the guy and the ending with him tearing up about losing his son to drugs was very sad and even had me tearing up can't even imagine.
Didn't see the documentary , but heard on a news report that he said he had sex with 10,000 women...Whaaat?
He tops Wilt Chamberlain by a country mile, 10,000...very impressive if true.
Did the math...If he had only one session a day it would take 27 years to do that many....Lucky him...
Wow! Didn't know all that though the documentary did say he had a wife and children and his ritzy David lee Roth style 80's woman filled life style doesn't surprise me that he bedded down many woman but those numbers are astronomical and mind blowing.
When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDrizzl:
Didn't see the documentary , but heard on a news report that he said he had sex with 10,000 women...Whaaat?
He tops Wilt Chamberlain by a country mile, 10,000...very impressive if true.
Did the math...If he had only one session a day it would take 27 years to do that many....Lucky him...
Wow! Didn't know all that though the documentary did say he had a wife and children and his ritzy David lee Roth style 80's woman filled life style doesn't surprise me that he bedded down many woman but those numbers are astronomical and mind blowing.
To do that many women,he certainly used the services of professionals...
The ordinary straight laced chick would never do sex unless they are wined and dined for at least a few weeks....He didn't have the time to do that.
Hookers/prostitutes are fast and easy to deal with....Call em up...meet them and pay them...Do the deed and goodbye...Do this once or twice a day and you can rack up 10,000 easily over the years....Vegas ...here I come (no pun intended).
To do that many women,he certainly used the services of professionals...
The ordinary straight laced chick would never do sex unless they are wined and dined for at least a few weeks....He didn't have the time to do that.
Hookers/prostitutes are fast and easy to deal with....Call em up...meet them and pay them...Do the deed and goodbye...Do this once or twice a day and you can rack up 10,000 easily over the years....Vegas ...here I come (no pun intended).
From what I understand this Rik Flair documentary "Nature Boy" captured 1.8 million viewers most viewership from an ESPN documentary in 2017. (78% higher) Most viewed ESPN documentary since Catholics VS. Convicts which averaged 2.1 million viewers last year. Nature Boy also had 238 thousand twitter reactions and was a terrific Documentary most all agreed and like I said I'm NOT even a big wrestling fan and enjoyed it immensely.
When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
From what I understand this Rik Flair documentary "Nature Boy" captured 1.8 million viewers most viewership from an ESPN documentary in 2017. (78% higher) Most viewed ESPN documentary since Catholics VS. Convicts which averaged 2.1 million viewers last year. Nature Boy also had 238 thousand twitter reactions and was a terrific Documentary most all agreed and like I said I'm NOT even a big wrestling fan and enjoyed it immensely.