I don't understand how this is even considered controversial but that's just me. I guess that's the world we live in these days. Just seemed like a dude sharing very reasonable, rational, and genuine thoughts...feel bad if he is going suffer any kind of backlash from this.
Never known too much about Dez to have anything but neutral thoughts about him but I figured he was probably just another typical prima donna NFL receiver. Huge respect for this guy now and will be cheering for his further success.
I don't understand how this is even considered controversial but that's just me. I guess that's the world we live in these days. Just seemed like a dude sharing very reasonable, rational, and genuine thoughts...feel bad if he is going suffer any kind of backlash from this.
Never known too much about Dez to have anything but neutral thoughts about him but I figured he was probably just another typical prima donna NFL receiver. Huge respect for this guy now and will be cheering for his further success.
I don't understand how this is even considered controversial but that's just me. I guess that's the world we live in these days. Just seemed like a dude sharing very reasonable, rational, and genuine thoughts...feel bad if he is going suffer any kind of backlash from this.
Never known too much about Dez to have anything but neutral thoughts about him but I figured he was probably just another typical prima donna NFL receiver. Huge respect for this guy now and will be cheering for his further success.
Black's are annoyed at how much progress they have made in society, You want to know why? It's depriving them of things to complain about that's why Christmas comes early for them when some d-umb police officer forcefully deals with a Black male.
Given all the trouble with Muslims in the world, We all know the race/religion which is going through the toughest form of stereotyping at the moment. Rightly so however i find it hilarious how idiotic the pepsi ad and the movies which touch upon the Black races so called 'struggles' are, As if they are somehow relevant in today's society.
Quote Originally Posted by dcp1985:
I don't understand how this is even considered controversial but that's just me. I guess that's the world we live in these days. Just seemed like a dude sharing very reasonable, rational, and genuine thoughts...feel bad if he is going suffer any kind of backlash from this.
Never known too much about Dez to have anything but neutral thoughts about him but I figured he was probably just another typical prima donna NFL receiver. Huge respect for this guy now and will be cheering for his further success.
Black's are annoyed at how much progress they have made in society, You want to know why? It's depriving them of things to complain about that's why Christmas comes early for them when some d-umb police officer forcefully deals with a Black male.
Given all the trouble with Muslims in the world, We all know the race/religion which is going through the toughest form of stereotyping at the moment. Rightly so however i find it hilarious how idiotic the pepsi ad and the movies which touch upon the Black races so called 'struggles' are, As if they are somehow relevant in today's society.