Took the Over 226 (on 80% consensus pick) ...It was 188-88 with 1:48 left. Only needed 21 points.....haha....Somehow it happened ! 126-102 Final. See it on bad beats...if you had the Under. How is that even possible ? Denvers up 30.....you would think they would just run out the clock. Ty Mr. Bol !
Denver / Atlanta game
Took the Over 226 (on 80% consensus pick) ...It was 188-88 with 1:48 left. Only needed 21 points.....haha....Somehow it happened ! 126-102 Final. See it on bad beats...if you had the Under. How is that even possible ? Denvers up 30.....you would think they would just run out the clock. Ty Mr. Bol !
The worst thing that could happen
bookin’ action
and things turn crooked
rookie magic
beginner’s luck
little schmuck’s triplin’ his figures into bigger bucks
legitimately sucks
guy’s so green I’m surprised a bowl of weed doesn’t hold his entirety I’m violently exploding in disbelief
did you understood the vernacular ?
should I turn it backwards ?
Put it into cursive ?
Does that work ?
accept a wager it’s decadent the flavor immeasurable pleasant the best thing to savor
then in a second it rejects its essence and nature
and the tide turns
wise words rise and swerve try and surmise my demise and scourge
survival of the nerd
antithesis of reality
now I stand with pants that are pissed in and a mentality
so downtrodden and rotten to make a sound is preposterous
posthumous
Provocatively written for the opulence of vindictiveness
phenomenal middle finger bitcch
if you have a problem with it stick your dicck where you shitt in your buttocks it fits just wiggle it a bit .......
The worst thing that could happen
bookin’ action
and things turn crooked
rookie magic
beginner’s luck
little schmuck’s triplin’ his figures into bigger bucks
legitimately sucks
guy’s so green I’m surprised a bowl of weed doesn’t hold his entirety I’m violently exploding in disbelief
did you understood the vernacular ?
should I turn it backwards ?
Put it into cursive ?
Does that work ?
accept a wager it’s decadent the flavor immeasurable pleasant the best thing to savor
then in a second it rejects its essence and nature
and the tide turns
wise words rise and swerve try and surmise my demise and scourge
survival of the nerd
antithesis of reality
now I stand with pants that are pissed in and a mentality
so downtrodden and rotten to make a sound is preposterous
posthumous
Provocatively written for the opulence of vindictiveness
phenomenal middle finger bitcch
if you have a problem with it stick your dicck where you shitt in your buttocks it fits just wiggle it a bit .......
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
